Twitter- That's A Weird Place Innit

• I'm on my timeline this aft. Half the contributors are pumping Max Arnold. The other half are debunking the facts of the Arnold pumping and advising to sell. Speaking as the voice of the easily manipulated I'm half tempted to do my own research.

• FIndex Frog sums it up nicely
    0_1568218330460_Screenshot_20190911_191149.jpg

• @Journey Sounds fair enough. Take it or leave it. So many see that as a pump mind and will write essays to disprove it. It's a real head scratcher when your one the easily manipulated. These guys are properly battling for my money out there.

• I had a notification of a tweet from FI today that looked like it started with, Errors occur... But it wouldn't take me to see the whole tweet, what was that about?

• @Westy Twitter is the best place for all the latest FI cock ups.

• @Dalien-Smith Just braved having a look at twitter. What a mess and surely not a good look for FI - I mean there are full on attacks on individuals on there. Not sure I would want to join a product if that was the first thing I saw.

• The Max Arnold fallout isn't pleasant. Still alot of cross words. Personally I don't mind Twitter. I can get steared in the right direction. I get steared in the wrong direction. It's all good. It makes me a better trader. Some folk have to sign up to an agree to differ pact mind. The Max Arnold spat is a little too tasty for my liking.

• @janner73 said in Twitter- That's A Weird Place Innit:

@Dalien-Smith Just braved having a look at twitter. What a mess and surely not a good look for FI - I mean there are full on attacks on individuals on there. Not sure I would want to join a product if that was the first thing I saw.

The sad truth is the internet has more hatred than a Taliban suggestion box, it's not just FI.

• @Lukeroro Sadly so true.

• I really like twitter but admit the FI Twitter has taken a nasty turn in the past couple of months. The fake accounts and constant abuse has got really toxic and definitely isn't a good look. It was such a good community when I first joined a few months ago and a great advert for FI

• @Dalien-Smith Money, and greed, mean that will never happen. The pumpers will always pump and make a scene when they get called out. I have to say the Max Arnold rise was ridiculous all for a couple single game days.

• I think twitters always been the devil of FI but that's not to say twitter hasn't helped it hugely in becoming the platform it is today... My personal advice is to not believe anything you read on twitter unless it is from an official source.. if it's advice you need.. see a councilor an IFA, your parents or just ask one of the sensible nice people on here any questions you may have!!!

• Even FI are 'pumping". They pushed Yannick Gerhardt in their bundesliga review on twitter. If you fancy him. Jump on. If you don't . Don't. I think we should get away from this ' pump n dump' mentality. Alot of this FI lark is about reading the market and listening to somebody who understands PB. Twitter can be a good read on what the market are thinking. It's a combination of idiot and genius but that's the market for you. It's not a common sense exercise.

• I'm on twitter, not been on there too long but it has a huge impact on the football index market.

It is a nuthouse, and the guys with the huge portfolios no doubt influence others thinking.

We wind people up a bit of this forum (well I do) 😉 but generally, the FORUM is the most knowledgeable source of information a new user could find.

Way better than Twitter.

• @Ericali said in Twitter- That's A Weird Place Innit:

I'm on twitter, not been on there too long but it has a huge impact on the football index market.

It is a nuthouse, and the guys with the huge portfolios no doubt influence others thinking.

We wind people up a bit of this forum (well I do) 😉 but generally, the FORUM is the most knowledgeable source of information a new user could find.

Way better than Twitter.

I concur. Twitter full of pumps, childish name calling and showing off...forum much more useful. But i'd say the more you are in the loop the better on all platforms, just ignore the twits... but twitter bonus is great for news on football before BBC or Sky report it.

• Follow a lot of FI folk and twitter and in general have found it really helpful with loads of information but the last day has just been embarrassing and a lot of folk looking really stupid and to be honest its probably damaging the reputation of the platform with them all going on about market manipulation either in a positive or negative way

• I dont have twitter but i just read through all the max arnold debate. The whales have been pumping arnold to high heaven for no other reasons than "wolfsburg have some easy games" and "wolfsburg will be a good team". Theyve got all the gullible mugs to jump on and raise his price loads. Then someone lists some actual statistical info which shows he is a bad buy, all the gullible sheep IS because their reason for buying was "someone else said he was good" and now all the whales are losing their shit. "Wah wah I caused an artificial rise in my player and his price has now corrected- mArKeT mAnIpULaTiOn". Bunch of muppets.

• With my Twitter I filter what I can and can't tolerate. I don't mind the player promotion/pumping for the most part and every now and again Someone makes a real convincing argument for investment. There's a sometimes a heavy buy Pogba agenda but you get that here alot too.

Loving the Twitter today. When the Gravenberch story broke today on twitter I was all over the Gravenberch shares. Nice rise there. Twitter is great for breaking news like that.

• @Dalien-Smith what gravenbach news?

• @Westy This ain't Twitter mate. Gravenberch news should break tomorrow afternoon here;)

Ajax announced today Gravenberch was joining first team. He's up 27p.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.