Incoming Pump

• Most of their midfield & attacking players are sub £1.

If they score or assist that's a 1p rise (IPDs) coupled with the fact if they score or win the PB category they are likely to rise 8p+ as a moderate estimation.

On an 80p player that rise is akin to a double-digit percentage rise.

The same sort of rise the Pogba crowd are trumpeting 🎺 about for him to go from £7 to £8.

Something to bear in mind folks. 👍

• @Ringers said in Incoming Pump:

What would it do to pogba‘s price if he moved to Southampton??

Touch and go whether he makes a tenner.
    I could see a huge personality clash between the efficient, all action Hassenhutl and the languid, show pony.

• @Timothee-Atouba then when ings is still on pens... Ings is £10 surely... Especially with that English premium.

I just checked the rules... Eric is right, Southampton have a special clause... If their league Cup games are televised they win ipds straight from pogba holders pocket.

• @NallyCat said in Incoming Pump:

Players aren't rising as much when they score now, none of their attacking players have ever won PB, monster spreads likely for the friday game, hard pass 🤣

I'll bring this thread back to the top prior to next Friday's kick-off - just so we can see who's correct. 👍😉

Ward-Prowse 68p
    Hojbjerg 57p
    Boufal 60p
    Redmond 75p
    Adams £1
    Ings 63p

• @Vespasian32 Eric’s usually right, I’ve been stock piling shares in Southampton players for nearly a year waiting for this perfect storm.
    Sheffield united followed by a Friday night game.
    Ohhhhh, with a league cup game in the sandwich.
    I’ll be buying out FI in a fortnight.

• @Ericali ah so the crux of your opening speech boils down to... Southampton have a Friday game... Pile on.

So it's not about the ease of the games or that they are on tele... The smart move, as with any single game day, buy in advance and sell before kick off. Or are you going to take the price on Friday after the match? At which point its in the lap of the gods.

Its just a match day flip you are advocating?

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Incoming Pump:

@Vespasian32 Eric’s usually right, I’ve been stock piling shares in Southampton players for nearly a year waiting for this perfect storm.
    Sheffield united followed by a Friday night game.
    Ohhhhh, with a league cup game in the sandwich.
    I’ll be buying out FI in a fortnight.

Oh Eric is right 👍

No need to stockpile for a year though - that's just bad capital management.

10 days ahead should suffice. 👌

• @Ericali Problem was, I didn’t know how soon such a golden opportunity would arise. Didn’t bank on waiting so long, but it’ll be worth it.

• @Vespasian32 said in Incoming Pump:

@Ericali ah so the crux of your opening speech boils down to... Southampton have a Friday game... Pile on.

So it's not about the ease of the games or that they are on tele... The smart move, as with any single game day, buy in advance and sell before kick off. Or are you going to take the price on Friday after the match? At which point its in the lap of the gods.

Why take the price at the end of the match? That would represent a gamble. 🤔

I will rightly sell on the eve of the game.

The two games prior are free shots if you will. Surely you of all people understand this?

I'm planning to make a 10% in 10 days on one of the Southampton players.

This is what I do. 💰

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Incoming Pump:

@Ericali Problem was, I didn’t know how soon such a golden opportunity would arise. Didn’t bank on waiting so long, but it’ll be worth it.

Always better to play it safe if you don't know what your doing. 👍

• @Ericali That’s the problem with being at the mercy of the premier league fixture schedulers.

• @Ericali can I just highlight the fact that despite being written off by every single person, media outlet, commentator etc except our own fans for this season we have actually started reasonably well.

I usually agree with most of what you say, this is one occasion I dont. We arent any pushovers and we'll beat Southampton at home on Saturday.

• @Ericali said in Incoming Pump:

@Vespasian32 said in Incoming Pump:

@Ericali ah so the crux of your opening speech boils down to... Southampton have a Friday game... Pile on.

The two games prior are free shots if you will. Surely you of all people understand this?

This is what I do. 💰

Yeh I do understand and agree its a good strategy. Seemed like you were clouding it with them being easy games....that doesn't matter, as you say... That's the gamblers medicine. The pump is 'soton have a Friday night game coming up, the further in advance you buy the better chances of making a decent 10% flip'... Its a good easy strat.
    . Until the shitter you pick I. E. Ings gets injured and isn't in contention for the Friday game 😉

• Is this the moment for my Matt Le Tissier futures to come good?

• @Vespasian32 said in Incoming Pump:

@Ericali said in Incoming Pump:

@Vespasian32 said in Incoming Pump:

This is what I do. 💰

Yeh I do understand and agree its a good strategy. Seemed like you were clouding it with them being easy games....that doesn't matter, as you say... That's the gamblers medicine. The pump is 'soton have a Friday night game coming up, the further in advance you buy the better chances of making a decent 10% flip'... Its a good easy strat.
    . Until the shitter you pick I. E. Ings gets injured and isn't in contention for the Friday game 😉

The pump isn't just buy because Southampton have a Friday night match.

If the guy you pick scores Vs Sheffield United or wins the plaudits for scoring or assisting Vs Portsmouth you are out with your 10% prior to the match.

If not, you still get your 10% in anticipation of the match. It's a win/win.

Plus it's not Ings 👍
    0_1568227662588_Screenshot_20190911-193916.png

• @Ringers said in Incoming Pump:

Is this the moment for my Matt Le Tissier futures to come good?

Hold.... HOLD.....

Easy @Ringers - don't want to cash out too early. 💰

All about patience this game.

He will come good - just like Poggers...

• As a Blade I can confidently say we will beat Southampton this weekend, I think they have the worst squad in the league.

• @NewUser144529 as a blade, you and fellow supporter @Stevo are exempt from opinion from wearing your optimistic patriotic glasses 😎

• Betis, Shalke and Nantes all play on the 20th so that will provide some competition for the south coast relegation battle

• @Munchie63 of course 👍

I never said they had a free run at it. I said competition for dividends would be relatively low.

4 matches.

With it being the English match, no doubt it will command the biggest audience.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.