Incoming Pump

• As a Blade I can confidently say we will beat Southampton this weekend, I think they have the worst squad in the league.

• @NewUser144529 as a blade, you and fellow supporter @Stevo are exempt from opinion from wearing your optimistic patriotic glasses 😎

• Betis, Shalke and Nantes all play on the 20th so that will provide some competition for the south coast relegation battle

• @Munchie63 of course πŸ‘

I never said they had a free run at it. I said competition for dividends would be relatively low.

4 matches.

With it being the English match, no doubt it will command the biggest audience.

• @Ericali as a blade I've always been eternally pessimistic mate but wilder is a magician. He turns unknowns into world beaters.

I keep saying on here that mousset will be class but it gets laughed off. I think he'll play on saturday as weve got injuries up front and I'm convinced he'll score at least 1. However, as a 'team's we have such a tight unit.

I would never get cocky or overly confident but I genuinely agree with the other guy we'll beat Southampton.

• @Stevo as a saints fan and season ticket holder, from experience I’d normally say it’s got 1-0 sheff U written all over it. It will be low scoring for sure.

• @Webbinho no disrespect to southampton at all. It could be a few clubs and I'd still think we can win at home.

Good luck for the season anyway πŸ‘

• Decent proposition in fairness. I can see Southampton potentially coming out with 3 wins here. Redmond and Djenepo are out though and Southampton aren't exactly free scoring so missing attacking players here makes this less attractive.

• 0_1568237619442_IMG_6147.PNG

Forgot I do hold Southampton players. Ings for a laugh but this 21 year old from Mali might be a long term sale to Arsenal or Liverpool

• The boy Moussa actually looks a good prospect. Price shot up today after his game winning goal and has held at Β£1.27. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.