Is there one player you think is dangerously underpriced?

• I have one in my port that I just keep topping up on which is Alexander isak, 19 year old goalscorer from Sweden who won top striker dividends the other day. I can imagine he could go very high when his club starts to play him more. Does anyone else have someone similar in there port?

• Belotti
    This season for a transfer.

Also on isak.

• @Tom7471 think 'dangerously' is a little dramatic.

• Can’t think of anyone that is underpriced to the point of them causing danger πŸ€”

I suppose Hazard (either) by definition should be considered dangerous.

• @Tom7471 similar ilk, Pedro Guilherme. Considering he already had an agreement with Madrid a year ago that was scuppered by injury... His move to fiorentina is a great stepping stone. Utd were linked to him quite a bit in summer. Not going to set the world alight at fiorentina... But hopefully scores a few and impresses.

• Granit Xhaka at 78p is ridiculously cheap. Not dangerous unless you count his tackles against Spurs.

• I have Erik Gutierrez who's started all of PSV games this season and 23p seems a bit low from what I can tell - I'm tempted to buy Mitroglu too, he is about the same price and he's scored 1 goal in 1 sub appearance πŸ€”

• Milik at Napoli. But he’s starting to rise

• James Rodriguez is fairly underpriced if he gets a run he could post some high pb or even a transfer could be coming

• Jordan Henderson! Just wait until he gets that first England goal πŸ˜‚

• Jose gimenez for me. 24 now and I think he'll start to be recognized as a top class centre half this year.

This being a euros year, if he was european I'd possibly argue that he was amongst the best value to be found at 58p

• Riyad Mahrez Β£1:28 easily the best forward for Pb at City, good for ipd, the obvious drawback is how often will he play but whenever he does he’s one of the rare players you think has a genuine chance of winning Pb against anyone.

• Anthony Limbombwe πŸ†˜πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

• @Zidave Xhaka is one that doesn't make sense, I did a thread a couple of weeks ago on it, players with very similar pb returns are around double the price. Many of them are older and have no chance for MB unlike Xhaka when it opens to squad players.

• Is there such thing

• Ronaldo. Almost Β£2 less than messi!

• Troy Parrott - just got to look at Greenwood to see how much of a rise he has in him

• For me it's Jonathan Tag. He posted some big PB scores last year. I expect him to do the same this year at some point. And he's at a 3 month low!!

• @Manu Not disagreeing that Maherz is underpriced but surely Sterling is the best City forward for PB?

• Christophe Herelle for Nice 53p. Currently injured in 3rd game of the season(although it's no longer listed on transfermarket so may be getting back to fitness).

Centre back who scored on the first game of the season and boasts an overall average pb score just 3 below his right back teammate, Youcef Atal

Last season averaged 2.2 tackles per game, 1. 8 interceptions and 4.6 clearances. In previous two years has played 33 and 34 games

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.