Is there one player you think is dangerously underpriced?

• Just this morning got on Diogo Dalot. 81p returning from injury and Utd have a thin squad with plenty of games, he covers both RB and RW slots and is clearly a very talented boy. Portuguese u21, needs game time to show his pace and power. Hopefully can get a few assists. But 81p for a United youngster, he is underpriced. Look at the other similar aged players.
    McTominay 1.18
    Axel Tuanzebe 1.23
    James Garner 1.70
    Chong 1.72
    AWB 2.07
    Even this joker with 0goals/0assists
    Lingard .97

• @BarbayanBrawler Good shout but many of the youngsters you mentioned hold the 'English youngster' premium.

I went for Fred following all the injury announcements ahead of a busy fixture list but you are making me question whether Dalot was a better option

• @Chris-J Ye i totally get that the others have the 'English' factor about them. Dalot has other variables going for him. Possible push for Euros, defender that could play as a midfielder and get assists. Generally a good player, still to show his best form for Utd but powerful runner and aggressive, with decent delivery. Utd fans have liked his game so far, i just think he's been overlooked on the market and could play a bigger role than many may think at Utd this year.

• @BarbayanBrawler misses the game on Saturday annoyingly, very very short at Right Back now

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.