United's next 7 fixtures before the next international break, recovery likely?

• Time will tell and a fully firing United would be good for the Premier League. I'm just not convinced that they are there yet.

• On their current form they will do well to win 3 or 4 never mind 6. Premier league fixtures are difficult, starting with Leicester this weekend.

• Arsenal fan here but honestly youโ€™d be lucky with 4 wins with that run in imo if you still havenโ€™t found first gear. Arsenal Leicester and hammers away not easy games

• Dan James.... game winning goal 3 times out of them fixtures. 3draws and 1 defeat is my prediction..

• 6 wins is probably optimistic on second thought, I'd probably take 5 as long as 3 of them are league wins, no comments on prices yet, what do we reckon? Surely rash, pog and martial slumps have to end soon.

• @NallyCat or continue?

• @Carboney if they lose a few fair enough, can't see more than 1 loss in that run.

• @NallyCat I think there should be goals... Not sure about wins... Maybe 4-5 but that's with the euro games as wins. I hate utd but my ports been hammered so I'd love rashford to find form and pogba to smash a few pens in.

• @NallyCat I can see possibly 2 or 3 to be fair but I suppose weโ€™ll just have to wait and see๐Ÿ‘

• United should on paper win all the Europa league games, the PL will be very different.

IMO they could struggle to win any convincingly apart from the Newcastle game at home. The rest if I was a betting man I would be backing the opposition.

Could and probably will be wrong but it depends which United turn up.

Good luck if you are a supporter

• I can see Utd dropping points to Leicester, Arsenal and West Ham.

Thereโ€™s no easy fixtures for Utd at the moment, not until their form improves.

• I'd rather see OGS get the boot and souness take over ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Heard a rumour Mourinho getting the france job as well haha

• @MickTurbo wrong thread? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Well they did Rochdale, eventually! ๐Ÿ˜

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.