Oliver Skipp

• Looking to buy him to enter the £10000 cash giveaway. Interested to hear from Spurs fans if they think he will play a bit this season or not?? Looking at players that are a similar age and English:

Joe Willock £2.27
    Declan Rice £1.76
    Sean Longstaff £1.41
    Smith-Rowe £1.45
    Gibbs-white £1.66
    Dwight McNeil £1.51

To be fair most of those players seem to be in the first team now but Oliver Skipp is younger than most on that list and only 90p, do people just not think he’s gonna feature much this season. Thanks in advance.

• @CJ0101 declan rice is the one I would compare him too if/when he becomes a first team regular. He is more of a defensive mid but I fear his size and strength may hold him back in that role

• Poch likes him but personally don’t think he’ll make an impact this year or next. Hoping he doesn’t do a tom Carroll, similar physique.

• He’s a decent prospect but think there are to many ahead of him in the pecking order. Maybe if there’s a few injuries he may get towards the squad, but not sure how likely that is to happen,

• Thanks gents

• He's not going to be in the first choice XI this season but he is going to get minutes.

I hold and am sure he will get at least 5-10 starts over the season mostly in cup games. The thing with players his age and English is one man of the match performance and FOMO kicks in across the index.

• @DW 😂 the FOMO effect!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.