Stefano Sensi

• 📺 My Portfolio - Episode 17

In this video, I analyse Stefano Sensi, one of the new additions to my portfolio.

✅ Only 24
    ✅ Promising PB
    ✅ Upgrade in club & manager
    ✅ Will play at Euro 2020

▶️ Video: Stefano Sensi
    👉 https://youtu.be/RPHoPoPHNGM

0_1568289108470_Stefano Sensi.jpg

• I love this guy; I was in on him at 41p... I definitely think he could well be hitting £2 by the season's end.

• @kristiang85 Good monies there pal!!!

• @kristiang85 said in Stefano Sensi:

I love this guy; I was in on him at 41p... I definitely think he could well be hitting £2 by the season's end.

Brilliant work! Do you still hold?

Yeah I think breaking the £2 is very likely. I'm just hoping he can cement a starting spot for Italy by Euro 2020, if so, he could continue rising beyond £2, hopefully towards £2.50.

• @FI-Manager Bought Sensi on the 1st of this month as only my second Italian hold along with Barella. As he's in the same team, it makes tracking convenient. I saw a YouTube skills video before buying. He's neat/tidy can tackle and is creative, so I expect him to continue to rise.

0_1568296535214_upload-38720569-b6ed-4adf-9f2e-1f98635c2fb5

• I bought him earlier in the year after watching him play - thought i'd found a gem but my inexperience caused me to get frustrated and sell up at 40p.

Big lesson learnt - always trust your instincts.

• @FI-Manager said in Stefano Sensi:

@kristiang85 said in Stefano Sensi:

I love this guy; I was in on him at 41p... I definitely think he could well be hitting £2 by the season's end.

Yeah I think breaking the £2 is very likely. I'm just hoping he can cement a starting spot for Italy by Euro 2020, if so, he could continue rising beyond £2, hopefully towards £2.50.

Yep I still hold. Annoyingly I only put £25 into him back then (I tend to buy either £25, £50, £100 or £200 in a player - usually the cheaper prices get less as they are riskier), but it is still a nice little earner.

• @Londoner said in Stefano Sensi:

@FI-Manager Bought Sensi on the 1st of this month as only my second Italian hold along with Barella. As he's in the same team, it makes tracking convenient. I saw a YouTube skills video before buying. He's neat/tidy can tackle and is creative, so I expect him to continue to rise.

0_1568296535214_upload-38720569-b6ed-4adf-9f2e-1f98635c2fb5

Yeah, he's not just a very good footballer in terms of FI, but he's great to watch too!

• @Chris-J said in Stefano Sensi:

I bought him earlier in the year after watching him play - thought i'd found a gem but my inexperience caused me to get frustrated and sell up at 40p.

Big lesson learnt - always trust your instincts.

Best to get the mistakes out of the way early. Leason learnt for all the upcoming young talents to hold in the future ;)

• @kristiang85 said in Stefano Sensi:

@FI-Manager said in Stefano Sensi:

@kristiang85 said in Stefano Sensi:

Yep I still hold. Annoyingly I only put £25 into him back then (I tend to buy either £25, £50, £100 or £200 in a player - usually the cheaper prices get less as they are riskier), but it is still a nice little earner.

It's all relative. £25 on one player is a large hold for me, as I only buy in shares of 5 or 10. I've a small investment.

• Well, that was quick! 😁

Stefano Sensi wins Top Mid & Star Player with a PB score of 271. Here are his brilliant stat so far this season.

Key stats
    ➡️ Passes: 67.6
    ➡️ Crosses: 6.4
    ➡️ Key Passes: 2.8

0_1568547813484_Stefano Sensi.jpg

• why did he only get 2goals
    last season

• @kaka8

A big reason is the difference in teams, playing for Inter now but for Sassuolo last season.