Nicolas Schiappacase

• Why’s this guy so cheap at 38p? From what I’ve found he’s on loan from Athletico Madrid, Uruguay’s under 20 main man. In 13 games last season he’s scored 5 goals and assisted 1 for the Uruguay’s under 20’s, or am I missing something here??

• On loan with relegation fodder in a non-PB league. And seems to be injured to boot.

• @CBN
    Yeah I just saw he done his hamstring, that relegated side are top of the league above Porto and co. Bought a couple of hundred as a punt, still only 20 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Bought in earlier. Read up on him yesterday and he scored against Celta Vigo during the international break- so close to a comeback. And yeah... the relegation fodder are top of the league

• @Sutt98
    100% worth a punt at that price, he’s back from injury end of month apparently. He’s bloody flying

• @DavidMUFC1987 hes been on the index for the last 3 years and everyone has been asking the same question for the last 3 years which suggests it's just cos hes actually crap.

Then again not a lot to lose on the off chance he actually gets his shit together.

• @Stevo
    He done well for Uruguay’s under 20’s last year. Still only 20, not all players come of age at 18,19. He’s still got plenty of time. Worth a punt

• @DavidMUFC1987 I did some about 18 months ago but lost patience. Like I say 38p isn't a lot to lose but it might take a bit of time, just depends if your money is better off elsewhere.

• @Stevo
    He’s pennies and 47p now. There’s a lot worse on the index floating at double his price

• A friend of mine is an Atlético season ticket holder. Although he hasn’t broken into the first team yet everyone is super excited about him. He’s a natural goal scorer and when Costa steps aside he’ll get his chance... maybe even next season! I bought in this evening mid-rise

• What made me look at him is I was reading an article on the top talent in the Portuguese division this season and he was one of them. This was yesterday and noticed he had gone up 2p already so I acted in accordance lol. I don’t know a thing about him but from what I’ve read he’s highly rated in Uruguay 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @DavidMUFC1987 oh yeah definitely. Hope he does well for you anyway. If he scores 20 goals in Portugal he'll go to a quid I'm sure.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.