Fabregas

• 37p- monaco look better and he's bacl from getting a red card. If anything he is a cheap ipd playet with chances of ipd in assists and goals. He is the sort of guy who will have a good game and win pb. Hes got a good fixture at the weekend and more chance of winning as less games on that day. What your guys thoughts i have a few but was thinking of topping up?

• Yea, i agree. I think he can make mid 40p this week if he has a good game. Im on at 33p though so its a safe hold for me.

• @Sir-Craven he could easily add 10p in value in a short space of time i think. He gets goals as well for a cm

• I have 116 at 34p average after reading a post on here I have been putting my divs into him for some of the season.

• I've been banging his drum since he was 27p and it's been frustrating seeing him miss games for an undeserved red card but I think I'm gonna be rewarded before long as I currently hold 635

• @MickTurbo Nice. I think it was your thread I saw. I tried finding it the other day and couldn't.

• @MrWh1te if I remember rightly I just put him in the sub 40. Not one for making a single player thread but I was fairly vocal about him for a bit during pre season.

I've recycled all my futures for ipd eligibility

• Also thrown some of my div money on him got at 30p think he’s a got some potential at his current price

• you still holding @MickTurbo ? he won you any divs at all ? dont wanna jinx it but he could today haha

• @nicky540 no mate I was disappointed with his pb, his lack of minutes and he was on a bit of a hiding to nothing cos Monaco are shite. Made a bit of cap app from him and would still consider buying back in if he moved to a better team in france, still think he could have something to offer

• FFS is there anything he doesn't have an opinion on!! He better not win the 5p MB today. Just to brace myself for the next 2 days does anyone know if he is doing TV work, book signing, panto etc this week?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.