Fabregas

• 37p- monaco look better and he's bacl from getting a red card. If anything he is a cheap ipd playet with chances of ipd in assists and goals. He is the sort of guy who will have a good game and win pb. Hes got a good fixture at the weekend and more chance of winning as less games on that day. What your guys thoughts i have a few but was thinking of topping up?

• Yea, i agree. I think he can make mid 40p this week if he has a good game. Im on at 33p though so its a safe hold for me.

• @Sir-Craven he could easily add 10p in value in a short space of time i think. He gets goals as well for a cm

• I have 116 at 34p average after reading a post on here I have been putting my divs into him for some of the season.

• I've been banging his drum since he was 27p and it's been frustrating seeing him miss games for an undeserved red card but I think I'm gonna be rewarded before long as I currently hold 635

• @MickTurbo Nice. I think it was your thread I saw. I tried finding it the other day and couldn't.

• @MrWh1te if I remember rightly I just put him in the sub 40. Not one for making a single player thread but I was fairly vocal about him for a bit during pre season.

I've recycled all my futures for ipd eligibility

• Also thrown some of my div money on him got at 30p think he’s a got some potential at his current price

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.