Paris Saint Germain 16:30 Strasbourg
    Bordeaux 19:00 Metz
    Brest 19:00 Rennes
    Dijon 19:00 Nîmes
    Montpellier 19:00 Nice

• Nice to get the good shit back on can’t stand the international breaks👍

• @Carboney Some cracking games today.

Utd/Leics should be a close one.
    Wolves/Chelski could be a real interesting one too.
    Barca/Valencia could be a close one too. Not sure where Barca stand atm injury list wise.
    Dortmund/Leverkusen could be another tight one.
    Leipzig/Bayern - I expect Bayern to win, but RBL could spring a result. They looked really good last time out when Werner got his hattrick.
    PSG/Strasbourg could show all the Index newbies just how good Neymar's PB game is.

• Could definitely be some shocks today that’s for sure. Can see Leicester wolves and Leipzig getting some sort of result. Hopefully neymar starts as he’s meant to be a bit of a pb beast but this is my first season so 🤞

• @LukeMalla said in Matchday Thread 14/09/2019:

@Carboney Some cracking games today.

Utd/Leics should be a close one.
    Wolves/Chelski could be a real interesting one too.
    Barca/Valencia could be a close one too. Not sure where Barca stand atm injury list wise.
    Dortmund/Leverkusen could be another tight one.
    Leipzig/Bayern - I expect Bayern to win, but RBL could spring a result. They looked really good last time out when Werner got his hattrick.
    PSG/Strasbourg could show all the Index newbies just how good Neymar's PB game is.

dont forget pukki/citeh

• @LukeMalla .. agree there are some great games today, not looking forward to utd game, but I am looking forward to Bayern v Leipzig and the PSG neymar saga, curious to see how he reacts if he gets booed for 90mins 😆..

• @Ole-ole hopefully if he gets booed for 90 minutes that will bring in the Mb and also hope he smashes a good pb score so 🤞 for a clean sweep from neymar . That and a Liverpool win would be a good day oh why I’m at it and Man Utd to lose aswell . Sorry about the last 1 👍

• Isn't he about the only first team player that Norwich have fully fit @nicky540 ?

Can't see anything but a very comfortable win for Citeh this evening.

Yeah, I'm feeling nervous about the Utd game too @Ole-ole. Neymar being booed for 90 mins could be huge MB news though 😉

• I watched the psg training session yesterday, Cavani not ready until Real Madrid game, Mbappe was doing light work alone, so Neymar and Di Maria I'm guessing to start with Icardi and or Choupo Moting would be my guess...

• Gone in on Fred 🤞🤞🤞

• Higuain starts for Juventus, I expect him to start the majority of games up top this season and he’s 78p what a joke 👀

• hazard getting half hour

• TAA with 244 and no goals or assists. Can see why he is so expensive now.

• Good start to the weekend another 3 points in the bag for Liverpool just wish I sold my 200 mane during the game rather than before oh well wonder what the rest of the day has in store?

• What are people’s thoughts on the fluctuations based on match day squads these days? We started seeing some pretty big movements based on goals and missed penalties etc this season, but now the team sheets alone.

Demarai gray up almost 20% just for starting? Clearly a lot of short term trading these days!

• @NewUser275766 Trent is a PB monster. Anyone who watched that game could see he played OK but not exactly brilliantly. Just the way he plays lends itself perfectly to the scoring matrix. Hence I keep topping up on him even though his price is always on the up!!

• @scfc new users and the bet365 / FPL mentality. Ride it out, if you're holding players long term just remember why you elected to buy them in the first place.

• @NewUser275766 I was looking at freeing up some money and I was beginning to look at TAA and wonder if I couldn't sell up, replace future for future with maybe chilwell and use the remaining cash for one of my cheaper targets but sometimes you just need a reminder of why you've paid good money for a player, and hes given me that today.

It may not prove enough to actually win PB but still, no G&A, very impressive score

• Great goal Tomori

• @jay .. he was on my list with Mount and Wilson when I joined in June, still no sign of him on here...