Tomori on FI?

• Hey Guys

is Tomori on the Index?

Cheers

AndyP

• No,i think he's up in Wolverhampton at the moment. He'll probably log in later.

• Doesnt look like it. File this under "Another fucking reason why FI need to urgently sort out the fucking IPOs"

• @Ellisandro yeah, I hear he has 500 shares in Tammy 👍⚽️⚽️

• He isn't, Was thinking this myself. It's a bit embarrasing for FI to have players scoring in the Premier League that aren't on the Index.

• Banned

Yes cause you guys don't have enough players to choose from :p

• @Munchie63 said in Tomori on FI?:

He isn't, Was thinking this myself. It's a bit embarrasing for FI to have players scoring in the Premier League that aren't on the Index.

I don't see how's it's embarrassing. You trade what's available to buy; nobody has missed out.

• @Alpilgrim In terms of it being a UK based site and a player scoring in the top division, imo it makes it a tad embarrasing to not have all the players available to trade.

Investors can miss out, as the player scores and would win IPD, plus if he continues to play well, those on now would make more, in theory.

Yes we all get the chance to buy when he does get IPO'd, but likely at a higher price if he is playing well.

Do you not think all PL players should be listed ?

• @Munchie63 said in Tomori on FI?:

@Alpilgrim In terms of it being a UK based site and a player scoring in the top division, imo it makes it a tad embarrasing to not have all the players available to trade.

Investors can miss out, as the player scores and would win IPD, plus if he continues to play well, those on now would make more, in theory.

Yes we all get the chance to buy when he does get IPO'd, but likely at a higher price if he is playing well.

Do you not think all PL players should be listed ?

I think there will always be situations where players aren't listed, especially when players make their debut(not the case here obviously). There is a market we operate in and everyone is in the same boat so I don't see an issue. It isn't fantasy football so any perceived lost gains by anyone are purely hypothetical.

Furthermore, the more players there are, the more spread out the money becomes and the less likely it is to be coming to my port :D.