Gabriel Barbosa - Gabigol!

• Clearly doing well in Brasialian league scoring every game. Do you think a top team in UK/Europe will snatch him in Januaty. Does not look like he will return to Inter. Very good value at 0.71

• @Kill_Kenny Last January he did everything possible to avoid returning to Europe and stayed in Brazil forcing a further loan there. I believe Flamengo are now looking to sign him permanently.
    He doesn't want to come back to Europe and a Brazilian club wants to make a loan permanent - looks pretty poor value to me.

• Yes I saw that but dont think they can match gavin's salary expectations and I'm sure his value of 18£ Mil has increased significantly. I personally think he will come back to Europe as he learned much from throughout the last year. Topscorer of Brazilian league for 0.71 is not bad at all, but I understand your view.

Just thinking to invest more as I got 100 shares and it looks so tempting as he just scored vs santos

• @Kill_Kenny Wish you luck if you do but everything I read suggests he has no intention of returning to Europe - he had a bad experience at Inter and is happy again in Brazil. Only yesterday I read Flamengo have starting negotiations with Inter over a £20 mill transfer. And if the player wants to stay in Brazil, salary wont be an issue.
    Look at the drop last January, and I'll safely wager we see the same again but if you want to take the gamble then best of luck to you.

• There is another one Georgian de Arrascute he looks interesting to me too. Lincoln is not yet live on Football index. Yes I saw the negotiations let's wait a little bit, but I saw some clubs tried to pull him like valladolid

• His stats are as good as Neymars were. He’ll definitely be courted again by the big dogs and he’s said he wants to succeed in Europe. May be later than Jan though as he is happy out there it seems

• If he IPO’d tomorrow. He’d go for about £1.50

• Woop woop 0.75 and what a goal. Bought another 100 shares! Surely should get recognized soon in Europe.

• @Kill_Kenny sorry to disappoint you but was mentioned on one of main inter Milan sites that in December his loan move will be made a permanent transfer so will be staying at Flamengo . To be fair can’t ever see him coming back to Europe.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/09/16/inter-flamengo-strike-deal-for-gabigol-whichll-be-finalised-in-december/

• @PortfolioMan said in Gabriel Barbosa - Gabigol!:

@Kill_Kenny sorry to disappoint you but was mentioned on one of main inter Milan sites that in December his loan move will be made a permanent transfer so will be staying at Flamengo . To be fair can’t ever see him coming back to Europe.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/09/16/inter-flamengo-strike-deal-for-gabigol-whichll-be-finalised-in-december/

Pretty much what I said a few days ago and warned against. @Kill_Kenny I hope you're able to get out whilst in profit or without too much of a loss - this is going to be another classic case of a young South American that came to Europe, didn't make it and spends the rest of his days back in South America.

• Makes not a lot of difference in my opinion. Would rather him stay for another season, bang a goal a game and then undeniably have the option to move to Europe again. Long term hold, always was

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.