Young English players to rocket in price

• Hi just getting started on the index and from what I heard young English players tend to rocket so I am looking for some cheap players who will increase dramatically

• @NewUser215543 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

so I am looking for some cheap players who will increase dramatically

Aren’t we all

• Arent we all

• How weird

• A lot of them have already rocketed. Perhaps check the squad players for any prospects that have gone largely unnoticed so far. Steven Sessegnon perhaps?

• @FINorth it was the obvious answer

• @NewUser215543 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

Hi just getting started on the index and from what I heard young English players tend to rocket so I am looking for some cheap players who will increase dramatically

Great minds think alike.... 👍

• Todd Cantwell looked handy last night on Match of the Day. How much is he? £1.93. Ouch. He's only only had a handful of starts. Nuts.

• He's no Thiago Almada & he's cheaper! 👍

• I found two very good young English talents... Wit h a couple of caveats.

Belotti... Except he's Italian and not that young. Will rise nicely before Mondays single game night at home to lecce tho.

Ibrahimovic... Again not English or young, but due a return to PB league in Jan and bring the circus with him

• @Vespasian32 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

I found two very good young English talents... Wit h a couple of caveats.

Belotti... Except he's Italian and not that young. Will rise nicely before Mondays single game night at home to lecce tho.

Ibrahimovic... Again not English or young, but due a return to PB league in Jan and bring the circus with him

Blu Baker...He is English but with a caveat.
    He's not a footballer, but worth a punt if the Tennis index starts up though 👍

• As already mentioned most of the really good young English players have already shot up in price. However there are still a few out there with good potential. Here’s a few I’ve had my eye on.

Josh Maja 0.79p. He’s a 21 year old playing at Bordeaux. He’s made a few sub appearances this season for them as a striker. He looks a decent little player, only takes one injury to a player and he’ll be in the starting 11. Either that or a goal off the bench and I can see his price climbing very quickly.

George McEAchran 0.73p. 18 year old midfielder at Chelsea. A little but down the pecking order but with Chelsea’s situation they are heavily relying on young talent. A few injuries and he could easily find himself on the first team bench. Also likely to make the squad for the Carabou cup game coming up. Chance of a fairly big rise.

Anthony Gordon £1.08. Another 18 year old midfielder, this time at Everton. Is getting rave reviews in the youth team and it looks like only a matter of time before he breaks into the first team. Again with the Carabou cup coming up good chance of making the first team.

Herbie Kane 0.71p. Liverpool player aged 20. With the amount of talent in front of him may struggle at Liverpool to ever see the first team. He’s been out on loan the past few seasons but this time Liverpool have kept him at Anfield with suggests they may have plans for him. Good chance of a move to a decent club in a PB league which again gives him a lot of potential.

Troy Parrot £2.31. Not English but probably the most talked about youngster at the moment. He’s at Tottenham and it’s only a matter of time before he makes the first team bench and if Kane gets injured he’ll be right up there in contention. His price has already gone up a lot but there’s still lots more increases likely in the near future.

• @NewUser215543 how about Curtis Jones, Liverpool midfielder, 18, couple of appearances last season, and just over a pound!

• Lewis Cook in the Bournemouth squad today. Played once for England, just back from injury. Coming in at 99p that's great value. He won't start but might get time off the bench. Regular starter when fully fit and only 22.

• Eberechi Eze

• @NewUser215543

Dominic Solanki - i just feel he needs sime games.. .once he gets a few regular games and scores which he is capable of imo .. he will rocket!

• @Zola25 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

@NewUser215543

Dominic Solanki - i just feel he needs sime games.. .once he gets a few regular games and scores which he is capable of imo .. he will rocket!

Here's a novel thought - maybe he isn't get games because he isn't good enough? A bit radical I know but not all these youngsters can be the next great thing :)

• @janner73 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

@Zola25 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

@NewUser215543

Here's a novel thought - maybe he isn't get games because he isn't good enough? A bit radical I know but not all these youngsters can be the next great thing :)

Totally agree. Solanki seems very over-rated. I know he's done okay/well at age group level but he's done nothing in the Premier League game that ever suggests he could truly make it at the top level. Jose Mourinho didn't seem keen on him at Chelsea (albeit he was still very young). Extremely rare for me to agree with Mourinho on anything but I'll make an exception here. Eddie Howe has bought some crap for big fees from Liverpool over the past few years!

• @Boris999 Howe isn't afraid to give youngsters a game either if they're good enough. The likes of Lewis Cook (before injury), Brooks, Harry Wilson have all had plenty of playing time. Solanke was embarrassing for the U21s in the summer and much like Calvert-Lewin at Everton just isn't good enough. At some point people will realise some of these young players really are just bang average.

• @janner73 said in Young English players to rocket in price:

At some point people will realise some of these young players really are just bang average.

I've been here since January and been saying this to myself almost daily.