IPD Thread

• This is a great time to buy players for IPD and PB potential with the CL games coming up.

I have opted for Zapata at Atlanta, on the back of a brace last time out he has 7 upcoming fixtures including 2 CL games in the next 30 days!

First game is the very early kick off today at 11:30, so best to get on before he starts scoring in that game, I do hold.

Any other IPD goldmines to be tapped into?

• Fabregas

• Robert Beric age 28, St Etienne fwd, Home to Toulouse today- he scored twice vs them last year.
    St Etienne also have Gent in Europa lg Thursday night.
    He will be in the thick of it for St Etienne and also Slovenia with 9 games in the next 30 day window.

H v Toulouse
    A v Gent
    A v Angers
    H Metz
    A Nimes
    H Wolfsburg
    H Lyon
    A Macedonia
    H Austria

My IPD pot has just gone on him.

• @Westy agreed with Beric, great find for 50p!

I have got on for 500 myself so will see how much that can return in 30 days

• Jordan Siebatcheu is Rennes number 9, 47p.

Mbaye niang is injured.

6 games coming up.

• @Node just don't panic if starting on the bench today. There seems to be rotation/tactical indecision at the moment on starting line up. I am sure over the next 9 available games to him, he will do something to cause a spike or earn divs. He started the last game when they played 2 upfront, but has been bench for a few and come on. I expect Toulouse to sit deep today, so id play the big man and put crosses in, not sure Toulouse will allow room for the pacier options St Etienne have.

• @Westy said in IPD Thread:

@Node just don't panic if starting on the bench today. There seems to be rotation/tactical indecision at the moment on starting line up. I am sure over the next 9 available games to him, he will do something to cause a spike or earn divs. He started the last game when they played 2 upfront, but has been bench for a few and come on. I expect Toulouse to sit deep today, so id play the big man and put crosses in, not sure Toulouse will allow room for the pacier options St Etienne have.

Its a good point to bring up for newbie, ipd players can still score and assist off the bench!, it really doesn't matter if they start or not.

• Not a bad first game for Zapata with a goal and assist, surely PB must be showing wrong having got the GWG

• I'd say look at Roma's fixtures over the next 30 days then look at the scoring and assists records of thier defensive players like Florenzi and Mancini, fantastic IPD value for current prices.

Roma are a champions League team playing in the Europa League in my opinion, they should get some decent results over September.