Tell the truth

• Hi just wanted to tell you that something not right with FI,I have been here a year don't do research just read the forum in August I was £350 profit since September I'm only £321 profit. I don't write much on this forum just read,I have been patient but I can't see a turnaround this time.With me saying only £321 I'm happy with its fantastic I thought the more people inFI the better for us.i have seen flatness before but not like this has anyone else feeling the same thanks guys

• @NewUser177482 Profit is still about with a decent port but the explosion of very short term day trading is taking the gloss off of profit potential for the more passive trader right now, and the obsession with buying goalscorers even if it doesn’t amount to much is more on trend than ever before.

• I've been flat for two/three weeks. But it was rising at such a crazy amount there had to be a period of stagnation. New money may still be coming in but people may have over extended themselves during bonuses and some are taking a little out or at least not putting anymore in like myself. Also I believe there are people with cash balances as not hugely incentive to invest when flat.
    Hardly anything to worry about.

• Agree but how long is it going to be,as I said I'm not changing my portfolio I have lots of champion league players so maybe during the week, it's been flat for 3 weeks that has not happened in a year

• Its usually flat in the first 2 weeks and then picks up midway through the 3rd week of the month
    The final week of August was impacted by traders selling off for IPO's

I suspect in a weeks time the landscape will look different.

• Banned

Was flat/slight drop for me for a couple of weeks but yesterday I hit highest point ever and today I am higher.

In % it was down 0.25-0.50% over the week but now over 1% up.

• For christ's sake its 3 weeks. We arent going to make more and more money week in week out. It isn't an endless money tree. There will be good weeks, bad weeks and stagnant weeks. It's how this goes. As I've said before, if you cant be patient enough to wait a few weeks then go back to ladbrokes and lose your money for that instant gratification.

• Wait n see what happens on 21st...if announcement then boom, if no announcement, then i still think some saved money/withdrawn money will come back, then sept pay day too.

• @NewUser177482 said in Tell the truth:

Hi just wanted to tell you that something not right with FI,I have been here a year don't do research just read the forum in August I was £350 profit since September I'm only £321 profit. I don't write much on this forum just read,I have been patient but I can't see a turnaround this time.With me saying only £321 I'm happy with its fantastic I thought the more people inFI the better for us.i have seen flatness before but not like this has anyone else feeling the same thanks guys

0_1568555666185_upload-b0943f08-9e6c-4df9-854b-0e3609833b31

There was a big drop yesterday, because I hold players who have scored/assist and traders have sold to reap profits. It's up/down like a yo-yo, but overall, it's slightly on the rise for me. You have to be patient. CL/EL next week, so things should pick up.

• I'm confused ? Why the title of tell the truth ? who is lying ?

The Index goes up and down. That's the same as a trading market. As you've said you're still up a nice amount. A sell-off after games is the new norm, and tbh it was the old way too, except it seems to be after games / Sundays now rather than a Monday sell-off.

Just don't get your thread title

• Frustrated with your portfolio not moving anywhere for weeks at a time? Just go have a look at historical data for the FOOTIE on index gain, If that dosen't float your boat then go figure out your overall profit since you joined FI.

https://indexgain.co.uk/buzzpro/price-timeseries-charts/