Port (bleeding badly)

• @NewUser5849 said in Port (bleeding badly):

Down about 4% (nearly £250) since Saturday. It will pass though. Take the rough with the smooth and ride it out

You think you got problems? I'm down 10% since early August!!!

Pogba, Rashford, Pulisic, Jota, Lo Celso, Salah the biggest contributors. Sure they'll recover but it is still thoroughly depressing viewing. Even when they score these days, very little happens.

• I feel your pain mate..I sold a few of them mate to trim my port and top up on other players..I went from 90 to 55 but bought a few last week back to 60 now...
    I wont be buying any more if anything I may be selling up..I'll wait to xmas n see how it gos.

• @ScouseSte I’m not doing to bad but after hitting a previous high a few days ago I’m back down about £100 from that and my hardest hits have come from Salah hazard and jota I’m trying to be patient but it’s the big boys that are shitting on me right now. Salah got goals against arsenal and was about £5.10 and now he’s about£4.65 just don’t get that 1 as he’s actually playing well

• @ScouseSte been a shocking few weeks eh? I'm off to Tenerife on Saturday, can't wait to see the back of my portfolio for a fortnight, just hope I'm not bankrupt when I get home!

• @ScouseSte keep the faith brother. I'm getting bored and a bit frustrated. Seeing daily losses on pog, rash, sancho, vvd, foden. Even those who I was making a few pence on like verratti and de Jong are now losing that few pence. I'd probably have to say that the only players I hold who are doing ok are ronny and cancelo at present.

Keep reminding myself that I've built a port for divs in the short term and cap app towards the euros, therefore I maybe have no right to expect cap app in the here and now. Wouldnt be suprised if youd done something similar.

Thought I might cream it on divs tonight to be honest but all I've got is 1p on in IPD on my 300 bruno fernandes

• @Carboney said in Port (bleeding badly):

@ScouseSte I’m not doing to bad but after hitting a previous high a few days ago I’m back down about £100 from that and my hardest hits have come from Salah hazard and jota I’m trying to be patient but it’s the big boys that are shitting on me right now. Salah got goals against arsenal and was about £5.10 and now he’s about£4.65 just don’t get that 1 as he’s actually playing well

Yea I think the Salah drop is one of the ones that's really giving me the incentive to cash out of FI.
    He's scoring, he wins media divs, he's the main man in the team that is top of the league for at least another week or two. Yet he has dropped FORTY F****NG PENCE in a couple of weeks!!

I know FI has never been completely logic but there really can be no justification for such a loss in value.

The game has changed too much in the past few weeks and I don't like it anymore. I've tried playing the IPD game - not for me. I've tried timing out so I don't tinker too much with my solid holds (or what I ASSUMED were solid holds!) but every time I come back my port has nosedived further.

On Sunday, my third timeout expires. I'm 75-25 in favour of market listing the lot, if I'm honest.

When the fun stops, stop. 😐

• @MickTurbo yea mick I hear what you're saying but I'm.at my wit's end haha!

• the thing is nearly every player in the top 200 is down by 20 p over the last month

• @NewUser130968 said in Port (bleeding badly):

the thing is nearly every player in the top 200 is down by 20 p over the last month

And in a growing market, that's a worry

• @ScouseSte 4th birthday div increase fixes everything, fingers crossed.

• @ScouseSte

Same for me mate. I’m interested to see what the FI might do for their 4th birthday (if anything). And then I will take my decision regarding my entire portfolio.

It’s nothing to do with the fact I’m losing money, it’s a gambling platform and I get that. It’s the WAY I’m losing money. There’s no logic to anything happening on here anymore, and the way the entire platform is functioning seems to be changing which is far too volatile and unpredictable for my liking!!

• @TomIrving I'd up vote your post three times if I could mate. You've hit the nail on the head! It's not about losing money, you're right. It's the WAY we are losing money. Spot on 👌.

• @ScouseSte if you want out mate then good luck to ya. I mean I've been banging my head against a brick wall just trying to stop the rot for the best part of a month and fuck all seems to work unless you've had a punt on saka or haland. If you're honestly at your wits end then it's the right thing to do.

I felt the same in the early summer, it didnt go on for this long, but it was the only comparison I can make. Since then I've had some really positive times and I still believe itll come again.

The only other thing I'd say is theres got to be one hell of a sell queue on some of the players you mention. By the time you're at the front of it the tide may have turned.

Really cant dispute that @TomIrving

• Yes bang on

• @ScouseSte I’ve only been on a few months and put a fair bit in so I’m not looking at leaving anytime soon but I get your frustration especially with Salah every time I look at him just don’t get it. Just a thought if you were to leave maybe take out what you’ve put in then at least that way your only left playing with profit. Could make it less stressful. Good luck on what you decide 👍

• @MickTurbo

What is bonkers is i signed up on 21st September last year. ... didn't realise it was FIs birthday until now hahaha!
    I can't access my account till 22nd though so at least I've given it a year!
    Who knows, if some good news is announced on 21st then I might be swayed to a more 50-50 stance on whether to leave/remain (sorry @Ericali I don't mean politics here mate ha!).

But if FI celebrate their 4th birthday by giving away a frigging Fulham training bra and a car sticker then it's UP THE ROOOAAADD!

• @Carboney not a bad suggestion that mate 👍

• @ScouseSte said in Port (bleeding badly):

@Carboney said in Port (bleeding badly):

@ScouseSte I’m not doing to bad but after hitting a previous high a few days ago I’m back down about £100 from that and my hardest hits have come from Salah hazard and jota I’m trying to be patient but it’s the big boys that are shitting on me right now. Salah got goals against arsenal and was about £5.10 and now he’s about£4.65 just don’t get that 1 as he’s actually playing well

Yea I think the Salah drop is one of the ones that's really giving me the incentive to cash out of FI.
    He's scoring, he wins media divs, he's the main man in the team that is top of the league for at least another week or two. Yet he has dropped FORTY F****NG PENCE in a couple of weeks!!

I know FI has never been completely logic but there really can be no justification for such a loss in value.

The game has changed too much in the past few weeks and I don't like it anymore. I've tried playing the IPD game - not for me. I've tried timing out so I don't tinker too much with my solid holds (or what I ASSUMED were solid holds!) but every time I come back my port has nosedived further.

On Sunday, my third timeout expires. I'm 75-25 in favour of market listing the lot, if I'm honest.

When the fun stops, stop. 😐

It all changed when they brought in IPDs to target the short-term gambler. They're so trigger happy, chasing the quick profit, the platform doesn't make sense anymore with its volatility. A good knowledge of football is almost meaningless here, now.

• @ScouseSte I'm not ready to pull the plug yet but if anything pushed me to it, it wouldnt be the drops, although obviously there would come a point, but it would just be the boredom of seeing my players drop to fund nonsensical rises on players that in most cases I'd never bother with at anywhere near their prices.

Maybe saka is somebody i could have looked at but not the rest of them weve seen lately.

• Things must be bad if people who know what they are doing worried.
    I got into PB players lost , sold tried to jump onto a rising player but pick the worst one..

Are there more new young players on FI (IPO's) that people are taking profit out of the reliable players and putting into these, this year plus has Europe competitions and internationals fucked it all up in a short space of time??

I've ploughed into Rooney for MB opening up
    Utd need a goalscorer and old Trafford needs an entertainer..
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic surely Jan he'll be back for a while so instead of chasing I'll wait the Circus to arrive...

Hope your ports rise once again 🤞

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.