Port (bleeding badly)

• The only player ive got that's going well at the minute is odegaard.

Outside of players who happen to have rocketed on the back of multiple goals assists, which other players do people have who are consistently, steadily rising.

If we can all share our little success stories then perhaps we can identify a trend.

My thinking is that yes, odegaard got a goal yesterday but that's it. There was no dump this morning and today hes further up again. He cant be the only player seeing consistent rises.

These ipd players arent gonna be consistent, they'll be forgotten about tomorrow when somebody else under 50p gets a goal and an assist.

Odegaard was one of my first buys when I joined because hes a wonderkid with a good chance of a great career, logically then, a good long term hold. Osimhen was another i bought early on. Ppl who joined around my time fuelled a youth bubble, I hope we can work out what these new batch are fuelling

• @MickTurbo the only player I’ve got who seems to be rising is Dan James, I nearly sold him a month ago just thank feck I had second thoughts :-)

• @Woody they've got youth in common. Both showing encouraging signs in terms of PB as well.

• Only player I’ve had rise is Mbappé.
    Every other player I have, KDB, Foden, Rashford, Brandt, Barella, Griezmann have all seen massive losses

• @Andy to be fair KDB has risen hugely lately so a bit of profit taking is maybe to be expected. Couldn't really comment on the others apart from rashford

• @MickTurbo yeah I’m not really too bothered about KDB. I bought him at an average of £3.15 so I’m quite happy with him. All the others I’m just so confused at though. Like why the sudden decrease in all of them?

• Interestingly the Footie keeps rising. I don't see FI doing anything until the Footie starts to drop. I think there are more traders than ever before and people are buying differently than what we are use to. Definitely short term trading is the key factor. And I think this style suits gambling instead of trading. I also think the lower end of the market is where most traders see value for capital appreciation profits in regards to short term trading and are not that concerned by dividends as the dividend structure is quite low for higher end players. Once the easy money is harder to achieve I think we could hit saturation point and more stagnation unless FI have something up their sleave.

• @C-Money I agree but for the big players to drop it takes more than them being ignored by non holders, they are also being sold by holders

• I honestly might just time myself out for a week and wait for this to settle down a little bit. Hopefully hoping for some good news when it’s FI’s birthday announcement

• @MickTurbo oh absolutely. Sold but reinvested down the cheaper players. But this can only happen so many times before even the cheap players become expensive for what they are... In which case you have stagnation.

• We have to try to be positive. I'm going to post my worse performer and then my best, and focus on the best. Rashford should be playing in the EL, so he'll recover as well as those in the CL.

0_1568594574940_upload-05be32a4-e1cb-4bcb-bfa2-553352b48d76

0_1568594604432_upload-7e30980a-8f45-4df3-ac4f-9b8575cb4ac6

• If the next major market boost is another artificial one e.g. Bonus, then I think many will see it as a time to sell and then reevaluate or leave. If it is something that will add permanent value e.g. Pb/mb increase I think money will flood back in and it will stay in.
    Thin ice.

• I think people are excepting to much to soon.

I hope there isn't a bonus.

Fi can wait a few months and then give us a div increase imo.

FI shouldn’t really need to do a bonus until maybe next May and ramp up customers for the Euro’s.

• My port value is at its highest it’s been think people need to stop looking at there port daily and panicking. It is constantly up and down but I think even weekly when I get drops it’s slightly up overall on the whole week

• Dont forget there are more IPO's coming this week so ppl are still freeing up money to but a load of horse shit from italy and frances promoted sides, and probably in the hope that camavigna is hidden in there

• @Black-wolf didn't really happen after media madness bonuses though. A small dip is inevitable but in my experience it doesn't last long. The bonuses add some excitement in periods of stagnation. This is a gambling product and it needs to be exciting or many will just get bored and go back to traditional gambling. It's a question of getting the balance right - too many bonuses could be damaging for the reasons you give, but a bonus once in a while does inject some life into the product and can help attract and retain more users.

• Worth bearing in mind the constant changes that have happened over the last 4 months with deposit bonus media madness about 4 ipo drops plus the matrix change now people anticipate some sort of birthday bonus chuck in Euro qualifying being ipd relevant. To me all this makes the market more volatile so hopefully with all this trading and FI making money this leads to more dividends being paid out across the board or at least an increase now that would be a nice birthday 🎂🚀🤞

• The best case scenario is that they announce that there will be no Deposit bonus and that they will be revising the Dividends before the end of the year without naming a date.

They then announce the date in a couple of months.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Port (bleeding badly):

The best case scenario is that they announce that there will be no Deposit bonus and that they will be revising the Dividends before the end of the year without naming a date.

They then announce the date in a couple of months.

Yep they need to have a build up to an announcement, it really generates excitement.

• @MickTurbo said in Port (bleeding badly):

Dont forget there are more IPO's coming this week so ppl are still freeing up money to but a load of horse shit from italy and frances promoted sides, and probably in the hope that camavigna is hidden in there

Not till October.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.