ANY BULK BUY SUGGESTIONS

• ive only been investing max 20 shares in players for small returns now i want bulk buy any suggestions? players that move up couple or pence regular i already have TAMMY ABRAHAM, MANE, VARDY . MAITLAND NILES, VARDY, JOE ARIBO, IWOBI, who have all brought me small returns

• If i were you i'd lump big time on Rashford...about 20k's worth will help a lot of people out😉

• Think euros and be aware ppl will pump like fuck

• thats it but still hard to pick euros at min so much young talent everywhere

• My strategy is to get a player in each position from each major nation, also factoring in looking at players who have other upsides between now and then. For example, are they likely to have transfer spec, are they in the CL, are they good for PB, are they out of PB league with a view to moving into PB, are they young with a chance of a breakout year

• what are your thoughts on dembele from barca at all time low now?

• Was very close to loading up on him but as pointed out to me by other forum ppl he is a constant injury worry.

If he could get over all that hed be a great pick but a bit pricey for a straight gamble like that

• I for no apparent reason bought Armin Harit this morning...and then Shalke stuck 5 away. I'm not saying you should buy loads...i'm just being smug.

• Trossard is below £1 now, on account of his current injury, but this kid can play and expect his value to rise once he gets a run in the team. Not a bad time to be injured given BHA have a couple of tricky fixtures now and I think he has great potential and a chance for the Belgium team at Euros.
    Yes I do hold and may top up!

• @TotalPunt said in ANY BULK BUY SUGGESTIONS:

Trossard is below £1 now, on account of his current injury, but this kid can play and expect his value to rise once he gets a run in the team. Not a bad time to be injured given BHA have a couple of tricky fixtures now and I think he has great potential and a chance for the Belgium team at Euros.
    Yes I do hold and may top up!

I didn't know he was injured, so that's why he's in the red and didn't play last weekend. He's only -2p down for me so I'll be patient.

• Groin injury and probably not back until after the next international break

• Carrasco is my tip, despite little IPD potential (a couple of euro games possible), he’s on the rise ahead of China window opening Dec 1st and as far as cap app is concerned is still easy money. Links to Arsenal in the summer put him at £1.28, currently 94p - the earlier you’re on this the more you stand to male. Just need to be prepared to wait it out until Xmas time

• Kalvin Phillips or Lewis cook. Only one way both of these guys are going and that’s up

• @NewUser257214 said in ANY BULK BUY SUGGESTIONS:

Only one way both of these guys are going

No such thing as only one way....prices go both ways. Pretty sure season ending injuries, for example, would send them down.

• Timmy chestnuts 59p(or Timothy Castagne if you want his 'real' name).

Been out injured recently but on the bench for Atalanta's last match. Played 28 league games for them last season. Was in the Belgium first team before injury iirc.

Atalanta in Europe and have a relatively easy away game coming up.

My favourite nut based footballer since Alan Brazil

• underpriced youngsters with potential to break into euro squads or on the fringes already (with a good run of form) would be good bet... who already play in PB league

examples being

Dejan Kulusevski
    Jean-Philippe Mateta
    Mikel Oyarzabal
    Alexander Isak
    Marcus Thuram
    Moussa Dembélé

• @NewUser270593

thoughts on Aribo, has he reached ceiling now hes capped by nigeria?

• @G27

No he's too good for Rangers @80p currently (no offence to our Scottish friends!) but it's a great platform to develop & showcase his ability, think Moussa Dembele (Fulham - Celtic @55p - Lyon now 190p- Man Utd links), in a generally weak league. I also rate Gerrard as the sort of manager who will give him both opportunities & confidence to perform then when the big offer (hopefully from a big PB league team) comes along the club will cash in.

If & when that big move comes along is the harder question to answer but the trend to "get on early" for decent young talent will inevitably support his price & any stand out performances will only drive his price upwards IMHO. Anything under £1 for him currently represents value in the recent FI youth market in my opinion.

His teammate Morelos @96p & Ajer @ 75p currently at Celtic are 2 more decent prospects likely to attract attention from bigger teams in the next year or so.

• @MickTurbo

Consodering stefano sensi has started shwoung his class.. .and more importantly for us.. works welll on the FI system!!! If he carries on in the same way.. champs league football also... euros in summer too. ... around 1.90 atm i think.. .bargain???