Buy loads and loads of....

• ...Denis Cheryshev.

Here's why:

He's Russian. So juiced up with mega steroids but has the interesting medical fact that he never urinates so can't be tested!
    He's friends with Uri Geller and can will the ball to move without touching it.
    He plays for Valencia but not often so he's really really well rested.

Here's really why:

I accidentally bought some and i can't be arsed to IS him at a loss. Oh go on...if everyone buys 1 Denis Cheryshev then we can feed kids in Uganda or some such shite.

• I actually hold him as a decent hold. Got an assist this weekend after coming on as a sub!! You're already quids in!!!

• I feel your pain πŸ˜” I hold Fedor Chalov who at the weekend spunked a peno in his drawers πŸ˜” at least Cheryshev is in a Pb league with some exposure

• @Gregolocky said in Buy loads and loads of....:

I feel your pain πŸ˜” I hold Fedor Chalov who at the weekend spunked a peno in his drawers πŸ˜” at least Cheryshev is in a Pb league with some exposure

I held him recently but was a casualty of a port rejig. He’ll move soon and I would buy again

• @Gregolocky also hold Chalov, gonna be a waiting game this one till he gets his move 🀨