Matchday Thread 17/09/2019 (Champions League)

• Inter Milan 17:55 Slavia Prague
    Lyon 17:55 Zenit St Petersburg
    Ajax 20:00 Lille
    Benfica 20:00 RB Leipzig
    Borussia Dortmund 20:00 Barcelona
    Chelsea 20:00 Valencia
    Napoli 20:00 Liverpool
    FC Red Bull Salzburg 20:00 KRC Genk

• On paper Inter seems to have the easiest game today. Lukaku is apparently a doubt to start the game. I took a punt at Matias Vecino at £0.35 as all inter sites seem to be sure he will start the game. Also hope Sanchez will finally get a start too lol

• I panicked after seeing that a lot of rb salzburg players were the most increased. Fearful of a drop if Daka didn't score, I cashed out at 52% profit and invested it in politano who is vurrently on a drop.

Hoping it's the right call-Rb seem to have been jumped on today and while they should probably win, staying on Daka felt like traditional gambling

• 52% with how the market is at the moment is excellent work @Moukoko. Well done.

I watched the Inter game at the weekend and Politano put on a decent account of himself. Him, Sensi and Candreva were the real work-horses. I really wasn't that impressed with Barella - first time I've watched him play though so will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

• @Moukoko said in Matchday Thread 17/09/2019 (Champions League):

I panicked after seeing that a lot of rb salzburg players were the most increased. Fearful of a drop if Daka didn't score, I cashed out at 52% profit and invested it in politano who is vurrently on a drop.

Hoping it's the right call-Rb seem to have been jumped on today and while they should probably win, staying on Daka felt like traditional gambling

I'm selling my Dakas for this reason - bought at 25p, currently on 91p, so that's a 264% profit. Given the volatility of the market I do expect a drop if he doesn't score.

• No Vecino or Lazaro in starting 11 🙈

• @kristiang85 fair play I got in at 45p so just over a 100% but I’m gonna keep my 300 shares as it’s only the first champions league game so 5 more after and if they don’t progress and come 3rd they’ll be in the europa fingers crossed goal tonight and more money goes into him

• @Carboney said in Matchday Thread 17/09/2019 (Champions League):

@kristiang85 fair play I got in at 45p so just over a 100% but I’m gonna keep my 300 shares as it’s only the first champions league game so 5 more after and if they don’t progress and come 3rd they’ll be in the europa fingers crossed goal tonight and more money goes into him

That's the gamble isn't it! A few weeks ago I'd have left him, but I've seen so many big drops, I'm thinking even if he does score, people will sell up and move on - then I'll jump back on him.

If he doesn't drop I've still made certain money.

• @kristiang85 was always a long term hold for me so if he drops I’m not really bothered unless he drops more than I bought him then I’ll be gutted and wish I cashed out like yourself 👍

• I've been on the RB train for a while and all these spikes seem like a cash out point for me as well (except szoboszlai) CL will be a huge step up in quality and fearful of big drops if they look like they're going to struggle.

• @kristiang85 If you treat it as a bet for the season then RB Salzburg have a lot of potential games in UCL and Europa League if they finish third (a strong possibility). So I will be keeping my Daka’s thanks!

• Might ajax player getting some dividend and Tammy.

• No Brewster in the match day squad again, travelled with them though apparently

• @ChazFI123 not really surprised look at klopps history apart from a few players at Liverpool most have been gradually integrated into the team I expect him to play in the league cup then slowly more games all round from December onwards unless a few injury’s happen and force his hand

• @Carboney I think the fact Klopp would rather have no recognised forward in the squad rather than Brewster shows a lot about where he’s actually at in terms of the first team. Saw quite a few people saying that as Origi was injured that would automatically mean Brewster takes his minutes and place on the bench but Klopp seems very reluctant to throw him in to the mix currently

• I think jose Mourinho will get max dividend he is truly a legend and knows how to BS at the right time and right place. All in!

• Wow Inter have been awful

• Can anyone clarify if the 1.25x multiplier is added in-play? Trying to work out if Depay’s 275 is potentially a dividend winner or not...

• Banned

@Coleyscrooge I am pretty sure (like 95%) that they said it would be added afterwards

• Koulibaly has had a great start to the game, doesn’t look like he has the best distraction though. Excited to see Hirving Lozano play, think he can turn into a really good player, shame he’s mexican so not going to the euro’s