One Love

• So joined the FI one year ago and kinda took it for granted , bought some dummies and still made like 20% profit .. But this post is not about that , its just about how addicting this thing is and creates such a passion for sport too , crazy !! Any who i have couple questions for same crazy ass people on here . Footie = amount of people on index ?? Do you guys think they will expand more and more every year and we are those lucky “early birds” , cause personally i think 120k is absolute peanuts , right ?

• @Nikitz71 No. it’s not the amount of users. There must be somewhere approaching half a million registered users.

• @Timothee-Atouba Honestly i still think thats peanuts .. whats Footie then , can you explain ?

• @Nikitz71 the footie is a valuation of the price movement of the top 200 players on the index and doesn’t account the rest. In simple basically how much money goes in / out of the top 200.

Same thing as Footsie 200 in stocks if you ever looked at that mate

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.