Mauro Icardi

• Once 100% fit does he start most matches in that PSG side? Looks quiet a cheap option for his goal scoring consistency.

• @Sebastian

Looks one of the best "top 200" buys currently IMO - he could easily destroy that league.

• I think he will replace cavani as first team choice.

• Lets hope hes fit and ready to start today against real madrid.

• Yeah I’m confident he will be the star of the French league this season

• Fingers crossed for me only player I have over 100 futures in

• Ffs how does he lose value, when his start today almost guarentees he will start at the wkend.

• @Vespasian32 it’s the current trend of unpredictable madness, can’t make head nor tail of lots of the drops over last month..

• @Vespasian32 someone scores, people reaction of fuck I don’t have him let me just buy him on top pb player even though I can’t win pb. Oh Icardi didn’t win I’ll IS him.

• Yeah Im confused aswel at this point, looks like one of those players that will thrive in the french league and psg will go far in the champions league. I was shocked to see a drop in value cant believe people are instant selling so rapidly but I guess it is what it is Im definatly going to hold on and in two mind to top up or not I topped up last night I get paid friday so I can Ill throw an extra 50£ on him.

• I think you’ve got to have courage of your conviction, if he’s a good buy for the right reasons you have to trust that his quality will eventually see him right, the market will eventually learn that even if that’s not as quickly as you expect

• Yeah, Ill stick with him believe that he is very inder valued comparing him with others, and his goalscoring at Inter is pretty great.

• @Sebastian yep agree, hes got to put himself in the shop window as this is only a loan. 20 goals will see him linked to plenty of clubs. a permanent move to psg likely with cavani getting on.

• Keeps gradually dropping, hoping for a good run in the psg team and a couple goals tonight

• @Sebastian
    It makes sense he is gradually dropping, he has moved teams and done nothing yet.

• @MrWh1te yeh total sense... Started 1 game vs Madrid... IS!! Not like people bought him for farmers league... Why wait a couple games till they are at home to someone shit when you can IS now!

• @Vespasian32
    I hold, he is a long term hold for me and think he will make me great returns.

But in a short term market, when he has not touched MB as people think he would, has not had a chance for IPD's and had a low (I think from memory) PB in that game.

It is a selling market atm and so the likelihood of people buying him is low. And he will have some losses due to natural selling that will happen day to day.

So a gradual drop is perfectly expected at this time.

I don't expect it to stay like that, but at the moment, that is just how it is.

• @Vespasian32 Infact, with no MB/PB in nearly a year, at the moment he is just an expensive IPD player.

• @MrWh1te yeh not really about moving club and not doing anything yet... He hasn't had a chance. Surely no one expected mb?

The drop is just a case of red breeding red. He lost a few pence from people buying the transfer then taking profit and with the market going down others who are cashing out for now saw him as an option. Should be temporary... Shame its away to lyon today not a nice easy game.

• @Vespasian32 I follow him closely, lots of people, especially on FB, talk of him getting masses of MB due to his wife/agent.

He hasn't really dropped, it is just natural wastage.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.