21st Sept (4th Year Anniversary)

• What do we think will happen and what will be the resulting ramifications both to FI as a whole and your portfolio.?

1.They do nothing

2.They do a deposit bonus

1. They announce a dividend restructure

2. They do a £1000 (fulham tops) prize draw.

Either way, this week/next week could be one of the most interesting in the history of FI good or bad.

• @Advinculas-Index

1. & 4. leads to a lot of disappointed traders & means they'll moan, 2. means they'll moan (but still participate) 3. means they'll moan it's not enough

• 1 & 4 are most likely - don’t think the expectation that FI are going to have a major announcement every birthday is healthy for the platform.

• Whatever happens, they'll moan

• I think it will be 2. Will lead to a short term boom as many are anticipating a bonus and will be ready to deposit big.

• It’s going to be a moan fest as online gamblers expect more and more all the time. This platform cannot be sustainable if it was run like the gamblers mindset. People need to start being realistic about the returns they can expect.

• Whatever happens I think there will be a rise... I'm sure people have taken money out in case of a deposit bonus. If it doesn't come they will buy back in anyway... I hope.

• In terms of managing expectation... Its already the 18th and no notifications... So the chances of it being a big announcement are slim?!

• @Vespasian32 I am thinking along the same lines as you. I am holding back funds though just in case. I've been stung by missing a deposit bonus before and it's soul destroying!!

• @Vespasian32 thing is apart from the deposit bonus in the summer they have never gave any notice beforehand its always just been “heres a deposit bonus go mad!!!” And everyone went nuts chucking in all their money in and buying as many Neymar as they could 🤣

• I'm inclined to believe they won't do anything, so it is not an expectation every year.

I hope for a dividend rise, but I'm not holding my breath.

I really hope it is not a deposit bonus. The platform is so unstable right now, that the short termism a bonus brings will mean many withdrawing at the end to consolidate their winnings. The drop will be brutal. And to be honest we've had so many deposit bonuses lately, I think we are over them now. I would rather FI use that money to raise dividends - surely they've been killing it this month.

• I think they'll do a dividend rise but not for their 4th Birthday.

More likely to be another deposit bonus and top giveaway, Notts Forest and/or Fulham top.

• @NewUser731 said in 21st Sept (4th Year Anniversary):

@Vespasian32 I am thinking along the same lines as you. I am holding back funds though just in case. I've been stung by missing a deposit bonus before and it's soul destroying!!

You're overthinking your stuff. I get my money into the Dex and don't stress if there's a bonus announcement after. My portfolio goes up 10% or more and not only do I get that 10% I would have got from the bonus but I also get a warm feeling inside like I earnt it!!

• @Lukeroro Exactly - by the time you have battled through the lag & freezing and managed to deposit some funds & navigate to any popular players they will have risen by at least 10%.

• @Chris-J and I'm sitting at home, watching that 10% pile in! Cannot complain sometimes.

• I can't see why FI would do a deposit bonus, it's not like the market is stagnant and there's plenty to trade on each day at present.

My guess would be a prize draw and id be very happy with that.

• I'm expecting another 'buy £10 of shares and be in the draw for 4k' 4 will be in there somewhere, maybe pay 4 people 4k? 4 people seems a bit stingey, or maybe 400 people £400 would be nice"

Given the large user base now a deposit bonus may be risky given the potential payout needed, unless its a low limit. 1k pays £100 bonus?

• Well, I’m for 1 not investing another penny on this platform until the ‘buy and flip’ trend is over. The ONLY way FI will ever sort this problem out is by increasing MB and PB dividends. Until this happens my £18k will stay in my bank. I was about to put the lot on Pogba but it’s simply too much of a gamble while the market is so unstable.

• I guess it will be what i am like with my wife, what did i get you last year for our 3rd anniversary?

• @NewUser275766 said in 21st Sept (4th Year Anniversary):

I guess it will be what i am like with my wife, what did i get you last year for our 3rd anniversary?

Do you think FI will take us all out for dinner 😂😂

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.