Mahrez

• If this guy plays regularly his price would double.. . PB beast! Sane out could help. ...

• Was unlucky with opportunities last season but will benefit from City’s surprising lack of depth.

I’d just be wary of a drop as Sane’s return draws closers but there is a good chance he could hold down a starting 11 place if he carries this form on.

• Very very well priced dividend winner
    I’ve held and held and looking good now

• Do people forget that champions league games have a modifier on them so scores are higher?

• Shouldn't be categorised as a forward though.

• @Stevo agree but this is what makes him valuable shame he does get the game time

• @Stevo He is though and that makes him even more valuable. Why shouldn’t he by the way-he’s a winger like Eden Hazard for example.

• @Manu I'm not actually bothered cos I don't own him and didn't lose out I just dont think hes a forward.

• @Stevo He's definitely no more a forward than Sancho, Thorgan Hazard, Riccardo Orsolini and countless others that are classed as midfielders. How OPTA claasify wingers confuses me as there doesn't seem to be any consistency to it. Bernardo Silva and Mahrez play the same position for City yet one is a midfielder and one is forward.

• @Andy said in Mahrez:

Do people forget that champions league games have a modifier on them so scores are higher?

I'm sure some people have but I've also seen a lot of people on here claim it's 1.5x, which is wrong. It's 1.25x so even without that Mahrez scored 233 yesterday. He did this with a gwg and an assist, a few weeks back KDB did the same against Brighton and scored 247 and people lost their minds over it. In this game Mahrez scored 193 without a goal or assist (he was a little unlucky to not get anything, he made 5 key passes compared to KDB's 2).

Mahrez has only played 90 minutes 3 times this season and has scored 187, 193 and 233. He will challenge the pb players pretty much every time he plays and if he scores then he'll be a real threat. The only thing holding his price back in my opinion is the lack of game time, hopefully performances like yesterday will see him play more often.

I do hold (at a 2p loss currently based on average price) but will be holding for sure. Given a run of games then he could easily be pushing for £2. An exciting player playing for a great team, scores goal, gets assists and is potentially a pb monster.

• @Joev you multiply 247 by 1.25 that KDB got against Brighton and it’s over 300 for a champions league game. The reason people were raving about it was because it’s in the league, not champions league.

• @Joev

Totally agree. Coty paid good money for him sonthey use him. Well they have at every other game now due to sane being out long term!

• @Andy said in Mahrez:

@Joev you multiply 247 by 1.25 that KDB got against Brighton and it’s over 300 for a champions league game. The reason people were raving about it was because it’s in the league, not champions league.

Definitely, I'm not denying it's a great score and KDB is a brilliant pb player. By that logic then Mahrez is as well as he pretty much matches, as shown by his scores when he plays full games. Taking the multiplier out yesterday then he averages 204 across 3 full games.

• People totally not aware of the 1.25 multiplier.

Maherez scored 233 last night.

• I think Mahrez scores can be a bit misleading as he usually only gets played for city against the weaker teams and this is when you’d expect city players to post higher scores. Obviously he still has to go out and produce which he has done Tbf to him, but as a holder you’ll have to accept that he may only start 1/3 city games roughly. If he played every week his price would probably be trebled but I assume his price is low cause he won’t play regularly

• Why are u lot comparing mahraz and kdb?
    Have u not seen the price differences ???

• 222 from Mahrez today with one goal, not game winning either. Possible assist according to whoscored and a rating of 10. Currently top forward although there's a lot of games left to play (if Messi plays against Granada tonight then that score could get battered).

He looks to have worked his way into the starting line-up for now, definite pb player if he's getting 90 minutes.

• @Joev

Guys quality.. .a lot of people have been saying his price is way under .. . He will gradually rise to at least 1.80

• @Joev

Very strange back to £ 1.39 .. compared to many players his value surprises me despite not playing week in week out.. . Still believ once new users gain exp they wont sell straight away..

• @Joev said in Mahrez:

@Andy said in Mahrez:

Do people forget that champions league games have a modifier on them so scores are higher?

I'm sure some people have but I've also seen a lot of people on here claim it's 1.5x, which is wrong. It's 1.25x so even without that Mahrez scored 233 yesterday. He did this with a gwg and an assist, a few weeks back KDB did the same against Brighton and scored 247 and people lost their minds over it. In this game Mahrez scored 193 without a goal or assist (he was a little unlucky to not get anything, he made 5 key passes compared to KDB's 2).

Mahrez has only played 90 minutes 3 times this season and has scored 187, 193 and 233. He will challenge the pb players pretty much every time he plays and if he scores then he'll be a real threat. The only thing holding his price back in my opinion is the lack of game time, hopefully performances like yesterday will see him play more often.

I do hold (at a 2p loss currently based on average price) but will be holding for sure. Given a run of games then he could easily be pushing for £2. An exciting player playing for a great team, scores goal, gets assists and is potentially a pb monster.

Another 90 minutes played and another big score. Looks like Gomez may nab star man off him today but he looks certain for top forward.

He's played full games three matches in a row now and averages 244 across them, that is absolutely top drawer. Top forward twice and only about 10 behind Ronaldo the other time who got a game winning goal.

People (rightly) bang on about Neymar being a great ob player, today they both got the game winning goal and no assist and Mahrez has outscored him by 54 points. GWG Mahrez scores better than Neymar scoring two goals, including game winning goal. The form he's in there's no way he's getting dropped either, maybe rotated occasionally but at the moment he's probably their best attacking player.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.