Shameless Isak pump

• Not my forte but here goes. Its clear where the market sentiment is at at the moment. Whether you agree with it or not, it is where we are at currently.

Isak 1.34
    boadu 1.68
    Osihmen 1.83
    malen 2.33
    halaand 3.04

Isak spiked at 1.54 in the most recent sweden game

Isak started ahead of willian jose in the last game at home to atletico madrid, Willian jose has been dreadful for sociedad this season. Isak has always looked lively when coming off the bench in earlier games during the season.

isak has a single game day at home to alaves next thursday.

isak scored 15 in 16 for willem II last season.

When filtered in terms of starts, isak has the 3rd highest average pb of all u21 striikers on the index so far this season, behind rashford and abraham (admittedly a small, 3 game sample size).

Sociedads fixtures are turning, they have had a rough start so far in terms of fixture difficulty, playing bilbao and valencia away and atletico at home in the first 4 games.

If Isak keeps his place he will be playing in front of odegaard who will give him plenty of service in what is a front foot, exciting team. Bearing in mind their difficult fixtures, sociedad still average the 2nd highest possession in la liga so far this year behind barcelona.

Isak plays Malta away during the next round of internationals.

The risks are obvious but the rewards are obvious too when compared to the prices of other younger strikers on the index atm.

Who's in?

• @dionysusthyrsus I hold both Isak and Odegaard (my only holds in La Liga). The latter is doing much better at the moment.

0_1568848051120_upload-f4cadf0d-bd1c-4991-add6-fda5aa01655c

0_1568848085572_upload-18d338ea-d6a0-4781-9bb1-eaa18b3a3f37

• @dionysusthyrsus said in Shameless Isak pump:

Not my forte but here goes. Its clear where the market sentiment is at at the moment. Whether you agree with it or not, it is where we are at currently.

Isak 1.34
    boadu 1.68
    Osihmen 1.83
    malen 2.33
    halaand 3.04

Isak spiked at 1.54 in the most recent sweden game

Isak started ahead of willian jose in the last game at home to atletico madrid, Willian jose has been dreadful for sociedad this season. Isak has always looked lively when coming off the bench in earlier games during the season.

isak has a single game day at home to alaves next thursday.

isak scored 15 in 16 for willem II last season.

When filtered in terms of starts, isak has the 3rd highest average pb of all u21 striikers on the index so far this season, behind rashford and abraham (admittedly a small, 3 game sample size).

Sociedads fixtures are turning, they have had a rough start so far in terms of fixture difficulty, playing bilboa and valencia away and atletico at home in the first 4 games.

If Isak keeps his place he will be playing in front of odegaard who will give him plenty of service in what is a front foot, exciting team. Bearing in mind their difficult fixtures, sociedad still average the 2nd highest possession in la liga so far this year behind barcelona.

Isak plays Liechtenstein away during the next round of internationals.

The risks are obvious but the rewards are obvious too when compared to the prices of other younger strikers on the index atm.

Who's in?

Osimhen has been doing well for quite a while too.

0_1568848256157_upload-f7ce26ed-f155-4b7d-a9a8-56cb9cc7d9af

• @Londoner Odegaard is my largest hold in terms of £, iv just bought 500 of isak, if he keeps his place which i think he will having watched the last 3 games, its only a matter of time before we see a spike. I only hold 3 from la liga, all 3 sociedad, oyarzabal is the 3rd.

@Londoner Odegaard is my largest hold in terms of £, iv just bought 500 of isak, if he keeps his place which i think he will having watched the last 3 games, its only a matter of time before we see a spike. I only hold 3 from la liga, all 3 sociedad, oyarzabal is the 3rd.

We think alike! In Serie A too, I have only two holds, Barella and Sensi, they're in the same team so it makes it convenient when checking for dividends.

• @Londoner funny you posted osi, hes another one i see a good deal of movement still to come from given the comparative prices given he plays in a pb league and in europe. i topped up on him earlier whilst the dutchies were being gobbled up and he was being ignored.

serie A is higuain for ipds, ruiz for pb and milik for CA as hes just returning from injury and started most games up top for napoli last season and is cheap at 1.01. All of their fixtures are immense. Only hold 18 players but will be condensing to less than 15 and going heavier on my current holds in the next month when a few of my older ipd players expire.

• He just needs some goals and he will catch up the other wonder kids.

• @Tom77 He just needs to cement his place ahead of Jose and he will rocket. Their fixtures after Sevilla are looking really kind and if he starts this weekend he will get traction ahead of that single matchday next week against Alaves. The fact Jose has been woeful and Isak started vs atletico gives me confidence he might be given the chance to stake his claim now.

Haland is doing great but i think a big part of his rise is also to do with football manager sentiment amongst traders. Isak will harness that same sentiment as soon as people know he is first choice. He is a quality striker who will score goals for a really exciting looking club atm.

@Tom77 He just needs to cement his place ahead of Jose and he will rocket. Their fixtures after Sevilla are looking really kind and if he starts this weekend he will get traction ahead of that single matchday next week against Alaves. The fact Jose has been woeful and Isak started vs atletico gives me confidence he might be given the chance to sake his claim now.

Haland is doing great but i think a big part of his rise is also to do with football manager sentiment amongst traders. Isak will harness that same sentiment as soon as people know he is first choice. He is a quality striker who will score goals for a really exciting looking club atm.

It’s a complete no brainer, in Sweden he is already down as the successor to Zlatan, their media is all over him. I think he will move again in the summer and Betis will flip him for good money.

• He's been on my shortlist and you've convinced me, I'm in!
    Sweeden in a qualifying spot as it stands for Euros, just hoping they make it.

• @Neil2265 Sweden won their nations league group so are already guaranteed a play off place at least. Im considering going in heavier already as soon as iv freed up the funds.

• Seems to be rising nicely. One thing i hadnt noticed was Sociedad play at 1pm sunday away to espanyol. Sassuolo and spal kick off at 11.30 but the next kick offs are not until 2pm so im guessing many eyes will be on this game in the FI world. That is an unplanned perfect storm.

Even if they underperform in this game, to have such a friendly single matchday on thursday should mean that the sell offs wont be so severe to anyone paying attention to things. Looking at the fixtures on that day, socieded players should be in with a real shot of winning some pb.

• I've bought into Isak. He's got the hype and the right price bracket for the current trend... it would seem. Not sure he will take Jose place in the immediate future but can see it happening over the course of the season.

• He's got more about him than a lot of the other expensive youngsters.

The question mark for me was why Dortmund decided to sell him. Although I'd expect them to have a buy back clause or something.

What about Igor Zubeldia for Sociedad too? Good 22 year old DM who can also play at the back. Decent passer. Think he's had transfer links. 47p.

• @JK Zubeldia has been playing at the back for them but my biggest issue with him is his classification as a midfielder. He does have a good base pb score for his price though.

https://bulinews.com/news/2811/report-borussia-dortmund-have-a-buyback-clause-for-alexander-isak

@Vespasian32 Jose has been woeful, it was not a surprise he was dropped for last game. Isak deserves a run of games now but i do agree its not 100% a given. He did nothing vs atletico though to warrant being dropped and they won the game so why change a winning side when they dont have european football to worry about?

Its a gamble but the potential upsides of this one in comparison to the downsides are very lopsided in the current market. Ill bet many havnt watched sociedad this season, their games have tended to clash with bigger games. If he plays and they impress over the next 2 he will have many watching eyes on him given where their fixtures fall time and day wise. They are a very impressive team to watch atm.

Alguacil has worked his way up the system at sociedad from youth to B team to seniors so hes spent his career giving youth a chance.

• @dionysusthyrsus

Agree. I quite like the price of adnan januzaj of sciedad also!

• @Zola25 yeah hes not a bad shout but portu started ahead of him last game whos another good shout too. Januzaj 12p off peak price though, if he can get a few games over the next couple of months hes a great shout with their fixtures.

• @dionysusthyrsus

Yep, i've topped up and banking on januzaj to play his fair share of games.. .he didnt play last game but has been before that