imagine this scenario

• imagine this scenario pogba holders.
    There might be some light at the end of this dreadful tunnel.

So with zidane under pressure already its not impossible that he will get sacked very soon and who always get linked back to Madrid?

Jose mourhinho.

And i feel that would get media for pogs as people would be writing about less chance of going to Madrid and i could not see mourinho wanting to work with pobs again so he could be stuck at united.

Just a dream scenario which i think is possible

• Imagine the media if Jose went and then they still signed pogba!

• Imagine the scenario.... 🤔

Someone else trying to pump Pogba's price up & he continues to plummet.

Don't think we have seen this before.

• @Ericali said in imagine this scenario:

Imagine the scenario.... 🤔

Someone else trying to pump Pogba's price up & he continues to plummet.

Don't think we have seen this before.

Imagine the scenario ... 🤔

The OP raises a valid point, which I have not yet seen discussed on the forum & then you (anti) pump a player you don't hold, and apparently have no interest in.

Pretty sure we have seen this before. 😉

• @johnboywalker oh, we sure have seen this scenario before 🙄

But it's tiresome - even for holders I imagine. Some have even openly said so...

For every argument people have why it's a good buy, more logic can be applied why it's currently a risky hold.

All the threads seem to do is help his price to drop.

We all know Pogba's price isn't going anywhere while it's very possible or likely that he's leaving Manchester United.

If he signs a new contract we can all jump aboard the train 🚂 but until then it's probably the most discussed thread on the index with people revisited old ground.

• @Ericali Pogba at £6 in a Real Madrid shirt gets a better dividend yield than 99% of the market... so not sure why we wont see his price go up whether he signs new contract or not.

• @Vespasian32 buy more Vespasian, buy more.... 👍

I not sure if you are aiming to convince me or the rest of the market.

@Vespasian32 buy more Vespasian, buy more.... 👍

I think that last sentence is particularly prudent to yourself Eric.

I'm not sure if you are aiming to convince the rest of the market not to buy Pogba. I'm interested to hear your motivations for doing this.

If it isn't costing/making you any money ... then you should probably ask yourself the question of what you get personally from other people losing money, panicking or worrying about the future of Pogba.

You don't work in politics by any chance? 🤔

Also, I don't think I've seen anybody discuss the possibly implications of Jose to Madrid, and the effect it would have on Pogbas future, so the thread isn't your typical 'buy pogba' pump.

Admittedly, it could have been written within an already open Pogba thread, but that still wouldn't have stopped you from commenting. 😉

• @Ericali I have been buying more. keep playing the penny stocks, not sure why you are interested in a Pogba thread.

• @johnboywalker said in imagine this scenario:

@Ericali said in imagine this scenario:

@Vespasian32 buy more Vespasian, buy more.... 👍

I think that last sentence is particularly prudent to yourself Eric.

I'm not sure if you are aiming to convince the rest of the market not to buy Pogba. I'm interested to hear your motivations for doing this.

Unfortunately @johnboywalker I don't hold the sway to influence the market to move either up or down.

I can only control what I invest in - and I only have the power to move the lower end of the market no more than 2-3p if I'm buying in bulks of 2-3,000.

My sway in the Pogba market would be worth 1p at best. 👍

• @Vespasian32 said in imagine this scenario:

@Ericali I have been buying more. keep playing the penny stocks, not sure why you are interested in a Pogba thread.

Well I don't want to come across as a mother Teresa but new users being peddled with a lie to invest in Pogba over the last 6 months have seen their stock go from £8.50 to £6.50!

If they were indeed playing with penny stocks they couldn't possibly lose this much capital as £2 is dearer than 90% of the share price of the entire market.

• @Ericali you know as well as I do... as soon as FI take their thumbs out of their arses and finally swap the buy and sell button around, all the big fish will sign up. Their money will go in the top end.

• @Ericali You contention that "more logic can be applied why it's currently a risky hold" isn't really based on anything though is it? It's only based on what traders are predicting will happen to Pogba's media coverage if he moves abroad. I am of the opinion that he will remain a huge MB hold wherever he ends up, and that after an initial dip, he would rise substantially when people see he is still getting good column inches.

• @Vespasian32 said in imagine this scenario:

@Ericali you know as well as I do... as soon as FI take their thumbs out of their arses and finally swap the buy and sell button around, all the big fish will sign up. Their money will go in the top end.

🤣👍

• @Wotabeast said in imagine this scenario:

@Ericali You contention that "more logic can be applied why it's currently a risky hold" isn't really based on anything though is it? It's only based on what traders are predicting will happen to Pogba's media coverage if he moves abroad. I am of the opinion that he will remain a huge MB hold wherever he ends up, and that after an initial dip, he would rise substantially when people see he is still getting good column inches.

No, it's not based on that - that would be pure speculation. I'm basing it on the fact what HAS already happened to his share price on the premise of his move abroad.

He's lost nearly 25% of his value - with more of a drop likely to come when, or if, it happens.

• @Vespasian32 Forgive my naivety but what do you mean by swapping the buy and sell button around? Or is the meaning as literal as it is written?

• @Squire1905 yeh literally... if you read the thread about 'feeback' it will make sense.

He's lost nearly 25% of his value

what you talkin bout willis?

You've become a poor mans dan the man!! he was 8.50 for a split second after the share split which happened last season! his resting price has been 7-7.50 for last 6 months … hes lost about the same as hes won in divs. lets not be hysterical!

• @Ericali I see what you mean, but that's not explaining why he's a risky hold going forward - it's explaining why he might seem a bad hold if you took a snapshot of the last 2 months on the index. You are speculating that his price would tumble further when/if a transfer happens but there is also a logical argument that says much of the drop is already built in, and his media yield going forward might make him attractive in the long term at this kind of price.

Maybe i'm splitting hairs, but i don't believe you have indisputably put forward more compelling logic about what is going to happen to Pogba than anyone who is looking at his price now and considering him a decent option with a potentially huge MB yield.

• @Vespasian32 c'mon now, we can both bend the truth with figures...

People had ample opportunity to trade out above £8, I even traded out at £7.70 & didn't get the best deal available.

Let's not pretend he's been only £7.50 either. 👍

He's dropped from £8.50 which is a fact & he's actually lower than £6.50 if we get all technical. 😁

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.