The footie down 400.

• @Sol it's exactly how I feel 👍

• @NewUser247217

Calm down!!!

• what will the footie be after the midnight today?

• -937!? 🤣💩

Well that's a wake up call to Adam Cole.

Let's see how they react ...

• We'll its going to be difficult to argue that the market is booming now....

0_1569193590101_upload-0b18bf3a-ffb3-4977-a7f0-f77be4f5471a

@johnboywalker ah! you beat me to it ya bugger!

• Isn’t this a sign to top-up after a downturn?

• @TeamGB i would say 100% yes fill your boots with pogba and hope neymar goes the same way for huge media dividend returns..but as far as pb is concerned im a bit worried with the way the big boys are going at the moment but like i said in another topic i hope its just a dip... the guys who have been on here 2 years more than me will know if its a annual thing or not im just on my knees praying haha

• @Advinculas-Index ive never noticed that in the 3 months ive been on lol im guessing the left bit is how many users there are and the right in blue is how many have left the index?

• @Rob-E said in The footie down 400.:

@Advinculas-Index ive never noticed that in the 3 months ive been on lol im guessing the left bit is how many users there are and the right in blue is how many have left the index?

🤣🤣 jesus lad ... don't you know what the 'footie' is, or what it represents!?

Join the club 😉

All joking aside, it might be worth reading the 'all things football index' thread. It was created by all round good guy Misto, and is an excellent introduction to all you need to know!

• @Rob-E I’ve been on here for a year and seen lots of ups and downs. I think the big boys are panicking as there’s no value in their top end players at the moment because of the dividends payable. Majority of new users are making money at the low end of the market though. I’ve readjusted my strategy and am up 35% since the start of the season by only buying players under £2. I sold players like Sterling as I just couldn’t see a worthwhile rise at £5+. I know there’s dividends flowing in with that type of player but saw capital appreciation in cheap players, especially at the Red Bull teams as far more lucrative. I think there’s still a lot of money being made at the lower end of the market, but the overall market is showing as down as the top 20 players are decreasing in value and that’s where most of the funds are held.

• I think it will take another month or so for it to be back to normal as lot of people spent fortune on summer holidays, lot of people likely took it on their credit cards so I’m sure they’ll worry more about getting their bills paid before putting money back into the index as let’s be honest I would imagine around 50% of traders are traders with portfolio of £1000 or less and quite lot will live from payday to payday. I personally know few traders who use FI as a savings account who only have their savings in it and once they need the money they will lift it all out and won’t put ba knin untill they get any money saved up.

And let’s not forget that Xmas is just around the corner.

• Christ -900. Some sort of announcement incoming. Why would this happen on a Sunday, huge drop? Smug I’ve made 1% today after seeing that. What a tosser!

• @Sol the words right out of my mouth. I'm withdrawing cash now and will continue. Like they say it's not profit until it's in your bank and when the fun stops stop. The culture of FI is changing. It's aggressive, confrontational, I don't want that in a lesuire product.

• @TeamGB When is the "after"?

• Was discussing with some other forum members about the drop. This time last time it was booming. Having said that, there were huge amounts of money put in over the summer for the deposit bonus’, and many ppl held on till the start of the new season to catch the boom. Now perhaps we are seeing this money taken out.
    It’s been mentioned before, but last November/early December there was massive sustained drops almost every day. Worse than this and then out of nowhere it kicked into gear and then went nuts after Xmas. So I’m just putting it down to a exhale in the market. Still, it’s never nice seeing money bleed from the port and eventually FI will have to invigorate the top end players with a dividend increase. It’s just a matter of when. Which is anyone’s guess.

• @TeamGB said in The footie down 400.: I sold players like Sterling as I just couldn’t see a worthwhile rise at £5+. I know there’s dividends flowing in with that type of player but saw capital appreciation in cheap players,

So after constant messages from yourself of how “the greedy moaners are out in force” etc. etc.
    how do you justify this type of statement, particularly after a significant market drop?
    I’m in decent profit recently too but I haven’t been accusing anybody concerned about the market of greed and/or poor trading.
    So now may be a good time to explain why you think the dividends that should be underpinning the market are being ignored?

• @johnboywalker said in The footie down 400.:

-937!? 🤣💩

Well that's a wake up call to Adam Cole.

Let's see how they react ...

I've never kept track of the numbers but doesn't this place always take a dive on Sunday/Monday?With increasingly more users following the herd, this is likely to be more pronounced.

Is there anywhere to view the footies progress/decline week on week? E.g what it was last Monday, the Monday before.

• @Timothee-Atouba I don’t need to explain anything about my trading strategy or anything else. No idea why you are trawling through comments. Are you a journalist?! 🤣

• @Advinculas-Index

Thanks for that: a very interesting read.

So month on month its not declined; we've stayed pretty much the same. Based on 2 months back to now it's up, 3 months back to now it's up, 4 months back to now it's up etc.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.