Player no longer for sale!

• Last night I added a player to the sell queue as I wanted rid of him. This morning when I’ve logged on the player is no longer for sale. More annoyingly he’s also dropped by 2p overnight. Does anyone know why this might have happened?

• @Andy-O Did you have a reserve price set? If the buy price drops below your reserve then the player is removed from the sell queue.

• You set a reserve price. The price falls below your reserve price so the player is removed from the sell queue. Put him into the queue again. If you want to avoid this in future put a lower reserve price on him.

• Which player is it? You don't have to say, but in current climate I'd advise to hold or IS. I'm guessing the player is not in demand if he's gone down 2p overnight and you want rid. Market listing is the best way to sell a desirable asset... But market listing someone with a massive queue in a downward spiral will compound their undesirability losing you more money and not getting you close to selling I. E. Rashford right now.... Dropped 75p or so in last few weeks, I'd say at least 20p of that is in the queue... Not many buys happening so that queue is going nowhere fast

• @janner73 said in Player no longer for sale!:

@Andy-O Did you have a reserve price set? If the buy price drops below your reserve then the player is removed from the sell queue.

I did set a reserve price! It’s the first time I’ve done this so won’t be doing it again. Seems like a bit of a daft system, what’s the point of having a reserve price if it gets cancelled.

Thanks for your help everyone. 👍🏼

• @Andy-O set your reserve price lower