Where's Everyone At With Mason Greenwood?

• He got his first senior goal. Getting significant media at minute. Another starting position in the League cup on the horizon. He's doing ok but shouldn't he be flying?

• @Dalien-Smith He’s already flown. You’ve missed this. Sorry too late.

• I think all this is already accounted for in his price. If he doesnt continue in this vein he'll probably drop. I dont see much upside now the mother of all expectation is already built in!!

• Man Utd
    English
    Striker
    Winning MB

these are all NEGATIVES this season. Need to find a non-pb player who doesn't win divs. Stay on fleek!

• He’s on bench at the weekend with martial coming in at centre forward, 2.99 yesterday creeping up until game day......

Rashford starting last night was a big clue that martial is being saved for the weekend imo.

Unless greenwood gets in the first team everygame he will stagnate or drop imo.

• @Vespasian32 said in Where's Everyone At With Mason Greenwood?:

Man Utd
    English
    Striker
    Winning MB

these are all NEGATIVES this season. Need to find a non-pb player who doesn't win divs. Stay on fleek!

Pogba ticks alot of these boxes but Greenwood can also tick English and 17. It's been luke warm at best. The top end of the market is so slow at the minute.

• Pogba and martial still out injured apparently so greenwood could get a start.

• @Tom77 Bold call from Ole to go with Greenwood against the Hammers. West ham turned Man United over last season. Surely he'll go with experience here.

• @Dalien-Smith said in Where's Everyone At With Mason Greenwood?:

@Tom77 Bold call from Ole to go with Greenwood against the Hammers. West ham turned Man United over last season. Surely he'll go with experience here.

Because that approach has served us so well recently.

• @Dalien-Smith said in Where's Everyone At With Mason Greenwood?:

@Tom77 Bold call from Ole to go with Greenwood against the Hammers. West ham turned Man United over last season. Surely he'll go with experience here.

Rashford has to play again then shows how thin the squad is, martial is clearly not being risked until the arsenal game.

Utd need another CF.

• @Jimbob Buck stops with Ole. He shifted alot of experienced attacking players in summer. He trusted the boys he had there to do him a job. They look so light as an attacking force though.

• FI is all about hype and divs, and at the moment it’s all about greenwood with the hype and he’s returning mb divs. He looks the real deal, yes his price is already loaded but if he continues creeping into the team and getting his goal hes gonna keep rising, we all thought 3.70 ish was to much about a month or to ago before he’s kicked a ball in the Prem he’s only gonna get more game time in the europa he ticks all the boxes we look for on FI so why would you sell now, maybe there’s better value but same said for all the top boys, English young strikers is what we all want and he’s at Man Utd, take your profit if your worried but he’s got there potential to be the king of the index no doubt and what players can u say that about, I ain’t saying he is but has the potential and that’s why we all stick our money down

• His expensive for a prospect. His trading at the same price as some big pb winners. One goal isn't enough, he needs two in a game for a big rise. Or a regular slot up front week in week out.

A single goal against a championship or worse standard team isn't gonna see a rise in afraid. Your best bet is to find some other unproven youngster and hope for the best.

This Anthony Gordon kid has some buzz at under £2. There's also Troy Parrot under £3 and a bunch of others who have 0 appearances. Brewster maybe but I think a League cup appearance is built into his price.

• If he continues to play it's sink or swim.

Needs to consistently deliver or many will feel he's a shade overpriced.

• Yup. If he does swim and consistently gets goals/assists then he will continue to rise. But it will be a season of good performances to reach the next ceiling of Sancho/Sterling. Unless short term trading continues to drive pricing

• The encouraging thing for investors is his media. The media are all over him at minute. A young English Man utd player playing well is a media dream. His price id say can be maintained if he keeps on grabbing the headlines. With Man United so light up front he's going to get minutes. So he'll have opportunities although you'd expect a move for a forward in January.

• @Old-Man If over the course of the season he can score 12 and assist the same he could be around the £6 mark in the end.

• @Chewbacker is that premier league goals? Personally I dont think he'll reach that, but let's see.....

• @Old-Man It would have to be across all comps because he won't be a regular.

• @Chewbacker makes sense, but even that seems very optimistic to me. I presume you're a holder so for your sake I hope you're right 🤞

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.