£1000

• Few weeks ago I had list as long as my arm who I wanted to add to my port.

If someone said here is £1000 put it on a player tonight with the way the index is going I really don’t know who I’d pick.

Be interesting to hear where everyone else would go?

These last weeks weeks have knocked me off track

• Hard predict say Sancho surely United links after euro 2020 or sterling assuming city challenge champs lge and premier lge

• I'd probably pick Kane right if I had to spend it today, arguably the safest premium hold.

• Neymar for me Jeff

• Ronaldo for me. 7 ipd games from now in next 30 days. £2 less than his comparative messi. Regularly wins MB and PB. Physique and fitness of a 28 year old before anyone brings his age up... What's not to like... ?

• I put a few grand in yesterday... Kownacki, richter, isak, pellegri

Market still has some winners and I think these fit the profile for the new trend and old.

• I would be saying without the current trend Neymar, then pogba, then Messi...but f😡😡k it. That’s obvious to any sane person, Buy Raphael marquez or some other .15p loser and you will make loadsa money. NOT.

• @Sol said in £1000:

I would be saying without the current trend Neymar, then pogba, then Messi...but f😡😡k it. That’s obvious to any sane person, Buy Raphael marquez or some other .15p loser and you will make loadsa money. NOT.

Full disclosure, I did buy a sub .30p player and almost doubled my money. This ‘flip’sh*t craze has to stop.

• 300x Andy Carroll for a bit of fun.
    300x Yannick Carrasco for a safe hold and rise.
    Rest on Pogba for dividends.

For full disclosure I only hold Pogba and am pretty drunk and shouldn't be allowed on forum... If only I had some more cash to deposit...

• @Collymore10 Anthony Gordon, will rise big time next week after carabao cup, surely start and a goal will send him flying

• @MUFC for my info, when did this guy IPO?

• Kabu for me. Next young player to have a good jump. Was outstanding last week. Hopefully a start in the next game

• Mauro Icardi still cant understand his low price, the guy is a goal machine playing in a farmers league Im sure he can take the striker position from Cavani.

• @Sebastian said in £1000:

Mauro Icardi still cant understand his low price, the guy is a goal machine playing in a farmers league Im sure he can take the striker position from Cavani.

Unlikely to win PB though if competing with Neymar, Same as competing with Messi which is why the likes of Suarez have been underpriced too.

• @Sol said in £1000:

@Sol said in £1000:

I would be saying without the current trend Neymar, then pogba, then Messi...but f😡😡k it. That’s obvious to any sane person, Buy Raphael marquez or some other .15p loser and you will make loadsa money. NOT.

Full disclosure, I did buy a sub .30p player and almost doubled my money. This ‘flip’sh*t craze has to stop.

I bought Ontiveros at 20p and sold at 45p and I am sure he has reached 60p. Wasn't a flip but made an excellent return pretty quickly.

• @MUFC why the overnight drop?

• @Collymore10 most likely not in the match day squad today, no big deal though only 18 years old and will no doubt be in there for the carabao cup, had big clubs from Germany sniffing around in the summer until he signed first pro contract. Do some research on him, David unsworth has said he's the biggest talent to come through the academy in a generation. He's a long term hold for me, had him at 45p sold at 90p and keeping him for at least a year

• @MUFC he needs to be in the team after losing at home to sheff u

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.