Can't believe the drops...

• Come back from a week away, drops galore...

Lukaku... massive drop
    Barella...drop
    Pulisic...drop
    Havertz...drop
    Jesus, back front injury, scored...dropped

Had a few rises..
    Bongonda
    Brekalo
    Malen

...but mostly all players dropped, even players scoring and performing.

• It’s not going to improve anytime soon, unless Football index heads increase dividends. Simple. Everyone is investing in £1 - £2 players.

• @gball1975 said in Can't believe the drops...:

Come back from a week away, drops galore...

Lukaku... massive drop
    Barella...drop
    Pulisic...drop
    Havertz...drop
    Jesus, back front injury, scored...dropped

Had a few rises..
    Bongonda
    Brekalo
    Malen

...but mostly all players dropped, even players scoring and performing.

Could be because one of our £1m traders have exited. https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/12635/fi-on-wikipedia/7

• Fekir just dropped 15p after that game. Incredible

• The Fekir drop was unbelievable. Logged on, saw the drop and then scoured Google for the 'broken leg' story.
    He'll bounce back!

• On the podcast with ASP I think he said he had 100,000 in one player - I’m guessing thats pogba or neymar.

At the end of the day if players do drop to a lower level someone else will come along and pick them up to win dividends from them.

It’s understandable that a trader from 4 years ago is going to sell at some point.

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Can't believe the drops...:

The Fekir drop was unbelievable. Logged on, saw the drop and then scoured Google for the 'broken leg' story.
    He'll bounce back!

He has another home single game against poor opposition in a couple of weeks.

• If I take a monthly view of mid August till now;

Lukaku was £1.50 now £1.92
    Barella was £1.01 now £1.13
    Pulisic was £2.67 now £2.33
    Havertz was £3.65 now £3.82
    Jesus was £2.54 now £2.53

I get if you bought higher value players in last couple of weeks you will have had your fingers burned but if we're going to talk about drops let put them in context with the relevantly recent rises.

• @DW finally a bit of sense. Shortsighted-ness is becoming more and more apparent. Just remember. Patience is key! When I get 20mins or so I'm going to scroll back through the forum to around November last year as I seem to recall a similar doom and gloom mentality... sit tight and hold on for a rocky ride. We will come through into the light again!!😁🚀 ( sorry, not seen a rocket for a while..)

• Callum Wilson... Scores 2 goals drops 1p from his pre match price 👍 🚀 🚀 🚀

• @Vespasian32 said in Can't believe the drops...:

Callum Wilson... Scores 2 goals drops 1p from his pre match price 👍 🚀 🚀 🚀

Scored one, 2 different Wilson's.

• @Martyn-B oh yeh good point, justifies his drop then ☺

• @DW there is definitely money still to be made but its not as easy or obvious. From the big boys sterling and sancho also rocketed around when the season began and they are still doing well. Mini dips nothing major. Obvious drops would have come from pogba and neymar. But I think most people trading are in the sub £1 to £2 mark at the moment.

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• @DW said in Can't believe the drops...:

If I take a monthly view of mid August till now;

Lukaku was £1.50 now £1.92
    Barella was £1.01 now £1.13
    Pulisic was £2.67 now £2.33
    Havertz was £3.65 now £3.82
    Jesus was £2.54 now £2.53

I get if you bought higher value players in last couple of weeks you will have had your fingers burned but if we're going to talk about drops let put them in context with the relevantly recent rises.

Good point. There’s also good reasons why all those players dropped. Lukaku was massively hyped for the Belgium San Marino game for example so was bound to drop after that. Barella , pulisic being rotated , havertz not scoring or winning Pb at a high price etc. It’s not like they’re just dropping for no reason.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.