Pogba - What’s going on?

• Sorry but when did pogba = free money, stop whining and reinvest in £1-2 players if that's where you can see it's being invested, times are changing so keep up or fall behind and lose money

• @MUFC yeh why invest in a dividend winner when you can pump a £1 player to £2 and dump. Pyramid schemes are amazing 😂 market has to be driven by divs otherwise its just us lot ripping off new users and selling.

• @Sol the hilarity......

• @Vespasian32
    Couldn’t agree more.
    Don’t say it again because the solely cap appreciation investors will have babies.

I’ve said it for ages and will say it again: about 50-75% of the players on the index should be below 30p. They literally have zero chance of winning any dividends.

• @Vespasian32 said in Pogba - What’s going on?:

@MUFC yeh why invest in a dividend winner when you can pump a £1 player to £2 and dump. Pyramid schemes are amazing 😂 market has to be driven by divs otherwise its just us lot ripping off new users and selling.

Precisely my friend. People on here are completely oblivious to the fact that FI is starting to become a pyramid scheme. I’ve set my timer and if in the next few months things don’t change I will be off.

• @Sol
    It is the opposite.
    It has always had the effect of a pyramid scheme.
    Now prices are self-correcting is it less of a pyramid scheme.

• @MrWh1te Its always a pyramid scheme if dividends do not align with players price. The top few priced players should return 20-30% of there value in the next 3 years is what I would be looking for. This should be the foundation for the FI platform. Capital appreciation, short term IPD wins flows from this foundation.
    For FI to really take of, enticing big investors is paramount and they would be looking looking at returns over 3 years as a base

• Who says cheaper players under £3 don't return divs, if pogba stops returning divs regularly then it's logical he will dip or do people on him think people are gonna keep hold just for when he starts returning again. I own 1500 Zakaria at 63p won midfield on and star player in international week so proves if you invest wisely and back you judgements you can return divs with lower investments.

• @Sol I believe the the favoured phrase is now 'Global climate emergency'

• The gulf between Neymar and the other top players keeps getting wider and getting on for 90p higher than Pog. What is it Neymar has that the others don't? Purely down to his MB?

• @Ralph-Wiggum
    Less risk.

• @Ralph-Wiggum said in Pogba - What’s going on?:

The gulf between Neymar and the other top players keeps getting wider and getting on for 90p higher than Pog. What is it Neymar has that the others don't? Purely down to his MB?

The difference between Pogba and Neymar is, when it comes to Neymar there isn't a group dedicated to constantly telling us how much of a risk and now much value he will lose

• Sky have just signed Roy Keane up as a pundit. Anyone not holding Pogba when Keane, souness and Neville rip into him for having a new haircut, misplacing a pass or not running at 90 miles an hour is a fool. MB galore.

• @Ralph-Wiggum said in Pogba - What’s going on?:

@Sol I believe the the favoured phrase is now 'Global climate emergency'

😂🤦🏻‍♂️

• Topped up this morning. Risky yes but he will bounce back. One of the few reliable dividend returners on the platform.

• @Sol @Ralph-Wiggum does someone want to explain the joke?

• @Leighton said in Pogba - What’s going on?:

Sky have just signed Roy Keane up as a pundit. Anyone not holding Pogba when Keane, souness and Neville rip into him for having a new haircut, misplacing a pass or not running at 90 miles an hour is a fool. MB galore.

Pretty good for any Utd player to be fair.

• @Bezz82 said in Pogba - What’s going on?:

I’m shocked to see Pogba’s price fall below £6.40. The platform is changing so much and I feel it’s having a big affect on the loyal customers!! New customers putting their money into £1-£2 players is having a big effect.

Ive had Pogba at £7 and continually topped up during this fall. But now I’m not willing to put more money. The enjoyment isn’t there!

Anyone else thinking selling their shares and leaving FI?

Maybe your enjoyment might improve if you branched out a bit from Pogba or changed your strategy.

I've never held Pogba and my enjoyment of FI is still akin to the feeling my 18 year old previous self might have had from being in a hottub with Miss January and all her friends up to Miss December. :D

• I hold Pogba but what has he done to justify his current price over the last month? Not much mb and one pb in an early game. He'll rise again if he gets some buzz but not sure when that's gonna happen.

• By the Euro's both Sterling & Kane will cost more than a Pogba.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.