Matchday Thread 21/09/2019

• Kimmich subbed off - managers really should be more conscious of PB dividends when making these decisions.

• Coutinho is looking like he’s going to be a PB beast at Bayern. Nearly 300 with a goal.

• @TeamGB said in Matchday Thread 21/09/2019:

Coutinho is looking like he’s going to be a PB beast at Bayern. Nearly 300 with a goal.

A quick look at commentary text and he is on corners and obvs took a pen, could be quite significant. Enough for me to go in.

• @Tom77 to the deterioration of Kimmich....

Mentioned this a few weeks back.

• You can thank me for Silva's hat trick. Sold him this week :)

• @Ericali said in Matchday Thread 21/09/2019:

@Tom77 to the deterioration of Kimmich....

Mentioned this a few weeks back.

No brainer now, footballindex head is thinking medium/long term / champions league quarter finals at least for pb , over £3 by then.
    Hopefully a PB increase will be on the way during the season and he will be even more.
    Took a pen with lewa on the pitch also...........

• Stirling could have had a field day today, way it goes I guess😕

• Watford manager before the game

"We've dropped lucky here. City have benched Sterling, they've got their third choice CB partnering with a midfielder and their RB gets injured tying his shoelaces. If ever we had a chance to show them why they shouldn't overlook the mighty Hornets it's now!"

50 seconds in to the game...

"They got lucky... we can turn it around"

• I thought that Ronaldo was going to walk it to a comfortable forwards PB lead. Made bloody hard work of it.

Might be tough to hold it with that score though.

• @Allams-Out There’s only a few games left so 🤞

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.