Kane scores!!

• Just a complete Joke. Bet Kane wins all the dividends (Mb and Pb) and he still won’t move more than a penny or 2. Football index honchos- wake up! Increase dividends and restore faith in the platform. If you don’t, no one will invest in any player £2+. The writing is definitely on the wall..

• @Vespasian32 There has definitely been a shift in market behaviour. I would agree that at the lower end of the market goals and IPDs are now being built into players prices when they score and hence why we are seeing increases. But people know with the likes of Kane and Lukaku that they will score and not win PB so at the prices of £2+ where is the value?

• @Sol said in Kane scores!!:

Just a complete Joke. Bet Kane wins all the dividends (Mb and Pb) and he still won’t move more than a penny or 2. Football index honchos- wake up! Increase dividends and restore faith in the platform. If you don’t, no one will invest in any player £2+. The writing is definitely on the wall..

Honestly mate, you need to give yourself a shake.

Almost every post from you over the past week has been infused with more negativity than a Leonard Cohen album.

Pyramid scheme, doom and gloom, we are all going to die, iceberg right ahead, the end is nigh ...

Give it a rest. 🤔👍

• @Sol Are honestly sure that Kane will win MB and PB today?? what do you honestly think are the statistical probabilities of him winning. I wouldn't have a clue but i certainly wouldn't say it was guaranteed. Let's wait til the end of the day and reassess.

• @NewUser731 said in Kane scores!!:

But people know with the likes of Kane and Lukaku that they will score and not win PB so at the prices of £2+ where is the value?

Well they have both won pb and mb in the first month of the season

They don't win every couple of weeks.. That's typically why I've always held neymar and pogba because generally (despite current dry patch) they do win frequent divs. And the yield is excellent.

Div increase would again bring focus back to what the index is all about... Mb and PB.

• @johnboywalker remember that the ‘negative, ney sayers’ are once in a while correct in their predictions.

• @NewUser731 just saying it wouldn’t surprise me if he had a windfall and won all dividends today and still the value will drop. There is simply no confidence in premium players and that’s because of the ‘flip’ trend.

• @Vespasian32 I also hold Pogba, for the same reason as you in that his MB dividend returns were fantastic. But i can also see why people are selling him off currently.

Likewise i agree that and increase in MB and PB dividends would bring back the focus to the top players. But i very much remember the arguments regarding MB in that there is a scoring matrix and that you just have to accept it and play by the rules.

I think the knock-on effect of IPDs was very much underestimated by many users when it came out - especially once the relative increase was made at the share split.

Now the value seems to be in buying hideously cheap players and waiting for them to score/assist and move them on. Whether this shows knowledge in football is up for question but it's low risk.

• @Sol I think that is the essence of the index at the moment though. People are tentative to buy him after this one game at £4.86 given that the IPD is irrelevant and he MAY not win PB - he may well do.

But if he does win MB/PB, his price may even drop slightly but will probably go up for the next game. At these prices of the top players, users need to know that they are going to return dividends. otherwise there is better value in the market elsewhere, it's as simple as that.

I have to repeat i don't necessarily agree with the sentiment that the premium players aren't value but you have to see it from the perspective of the other users.

• Ive been watching for the trends and currently im pretty sure its PB rather than IPD but not many seem to be taking the 2pm cut off into consideration. Which ever players score top if the PB table today will have the biggest gains by the end of the day. Then a drop tomorrow and a bigger drop when they dont win again next week. Im thinking Kimmich will get another big rise today. Kane is rarely much in the way of PB and the fact he didnt score high today is probably why his price hasnt moved regardless of the goal

• @Sol Kane scored 106 points and is currently not near the top of MB. I promise i'm not writing this to be a smart arse but i just wanted to show the pitfalls of the top players at this point.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.