Lazio 19:45 Parma

Ligue 1
    Rennes 14:00 Lille
    Angers 16:00 Saint-Étienne
    Lyon 20:00 Paris Saint Germain

Bundesliga
    Borussia Mönchengladbach 14:30 Fortuna Düsseldorf
    Eintracht Frankfurt 17:00 Borussia Dortmund

• Actually have a lot of people playing today(more than yesterday, which seems mad!)

Looking for big performances from Dubois(against PSG 😬), Bobichon, Lozano, and then have some fringe players you hope get some minutes and g/a(looking at you Karaman)

Have just cut my losses on Ismaila Sarr, which normally I had worried I would regret, but put it into Carrasco, who for me is the safest hold in the index currently, making him my biggest hold.

• Lots of players for me too today. Hoping my Roma contingent continue strongly. Also be nice if Brandt or Hazard put up a good score for Dortmund. Rennes v Lille is a game I'll be keeping an eye on with Bourigeaud and Oshimen.

Some interesting fixtures today

• I had a tough day yesterday with none of my players performing and only 1 goal in a port of about 20 strikers.
    Hoping for better today, especially with Tammy and Salah against each other.

Also have Rashford, Bale, Kroos, Neymar, Icardi I think though I haven't looked to see if they are in starting line up and think one or two may still be suspended but busy today so will keep an eye out on them but not much more.

• Not a great day Saturday but a lot of players today.
    Looking for Oyarzabal to kick start his season.

• Im hoping Cavani makes his return to PSG, still waiting on Lingard having a good day.. And a Tammy hattrick would round it off nicely!

• Lorenzo Pellegrini of Roma is my tip for the day. He’s taken Zaniolo’s place of late since arriving from Juventus and will undoubtedly be in the Top 200 very soon if he stays fit. Rated as Roma’s best player so far this season on SofaScore.

• @TeamGB Luca pellegrini came Juve, Lorenzo being there since youths I think.
    Very good player, rotation a problem with the Roma players imo.

• Nice to see Alfred Duncan get a goal. Good assist and key pass stats, good single days coming up. Looks a bargain, got him and Berardi from Sassuolo. Berardi in amazing form.

• @Indexical said in Matchday Thread 22/09/2019:

Nice to see Alfred Duncan get a goal. Good assist and key pass stats, good single days coming up. Looks a bargain, got him and Berardi from Sassuolo. Berardi in amazing form.

10 mins added time for Berardi to sneak into 1st Pb place past his mate with 2 goals including GWG.

• Made it. Just needs to hold on all afternoon now ...

• @Indexical said in Matchday Thread 22/09/2019:

Made it. Just needs to hold on all afternoon now ...

Oyarzabal looking threatening. Over 100 in first half without a goal.

• Beric is starting for StEtienne.

• Rashford going into free fall

• oh dear...unsure if Rashford genuinely injured or just cant be arsed!?

• @Ole-ole 🤣

• @Gregolocky .. either way Lingard finally gets a chance so its happy days! If he gets injured now il cry

• @MrWh1te said in Matchday Thread 22/09/2019:

I had a tough day yesterday with none of my players performing and only 1 goal in a port of about 20 strikers.
    Hoping for better today, especially with Tammy and Salah against each other.

Also have Rashford, Bale, Kroos, Neymar, Icardi I think though I haven't looked to see if they are in starting line up and think one or two may still be suspended but busy today so will keep an eye out on them but not much more.

This aged well lol

• Saka starts - should be interesting for me posses better value than Brewster atm

• For anybody who's still interested in dividends other than IPD's, it seems that borussia mincin'fudgepack (best 5 a side team name I've seen) may be a hell of a PB team this year.

Laszlo benes is currently top midfielder today scoring 236 without a goal or assist and I know Dennis zakaria has also won top mid on a treble match day recently and may even have been star man, I cant be sure about the star man though.

The other midfielder in that side is florian neuhaus who is 22 years old and only 97p gets assists and a few goals and might be a good season long hold for both PB and cap app and worth noting that both spurs and milan are interested in signing him, the latter link leading him to be called the german kaka.

Also worth noting that I'm like a man with a fork in a world of soup these days though

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.