Rashford

• How can people afford to IS hundreds at 15p spread. Surely these people are losing alot of money.

• The last thing I need is Rashford getting injured. Im fucked

• Lots doesn't make sense. I was gloomily looking at the tracker to see the extent of rashford damage. Someone IS 300 KdB. I don't hold, but that is bonkers

• There are many more traditional gamblers here now imo. Few months back most had a more conservative patient approach. They are now in the minority

• @Daly3174 the two players around him with on biggest decrease list is Havertz and Felix and both have bigger spreads without an injury.
    I thought the spread would’ve gone bigger on Rashford

• Im struggling to keep faith in FI my port is only 3k so when you lose £50 in the space of hours. Its hard to be positive.

• @Gregolocky @Daly3174 spread just went to 40p

• Looks a bad one pulling up with no one around him. He must have felt something snap/ping....

Best case scenario, it was damage prevention - because we are running out of strikers!

• At this rate I’m only 3 days max from market selling my whole portfolio lol. I was planning to wait until I get back from a holiday mid October to revaluate but I decided on exiting once my profit goes down to a certain point. Lost value of over £80 in 24 hours so 2-3 more and I’m out :)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This platform must be making a fortune, such a brilliant idea

• @Mr-Random-number I dont believe you

• I've been over a quid in the green on raah not that long ago, only 3p now, bit of luck he might at least get some media, not that anybody cares about dividends these days 😂

• Fucking bonkers ppl gambling on pretty much a player to have a good game then sell off if not/injured. Madness.

• @MickTurbo we must of bought in at same time. I like your positively regarding media

• @CLACKETT

I know.. same applied to mahrez... such top PB scores whenever he plays and then drops value.. .

• @kaka8 why not? I have put £8430 of my own money into this platform. My portfolio value is £10051 with profit of £638 and the rest of the value is made up of dividends and bonus payments. Start of September I had profit of £1100. I’ll sell up once my profit says £500. Why keep holding when every day I’m losing profit, better to market sell and pay the 2% rather than start losing REAL money.

• People selling off without even knowing the injury as well, and with a decent spread. Last week there was a sell off of Mount when he limped off. My heart sank as I wasnt watching the game so thought it was something serious. Back in the starting xi today. Unbelievable. Some people must be losing serious money

• Trader 1 - Rashford is worth at least £4 and at the moment is only £3
    Trader 2 - I agree
    Trader 3 - I agree
    Trader 4 - I agree
    Trader 1 - Shall we buy more then, clear value
    Trader 2, 3, 4 - No let's sell up

Fi logic

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.