Rashford

• @Mr-Random-number said in Rashford:

@johnboywalker yeah its ok for you who is only playing with profit, if you are that confident why withdraw all ur original money as you would be much better off.

I'm that clever cunt who only risks what i'm prepared to lose mate ... 😉

• Just seen a topic posted and deleted saying rashford pogba and neymar have done nowt this year. I wouldnt bother to mention it since its gone anyway but do ppl believe this?

Rashford has won top forward twice already, 1 star man I think and will win MB tonight in all probability.

Pog has won top mid in a drawn match during which he did not score or assist and missed a penalty and was generally pretty average. Not saying this means he should be £8 for 1 pb win but unless I'm mistaken it's more than mbappe has given lately. I might be wrong about that as I dont follow him but I cant remember him doing anything

For the sake of balance, and as a non neymar holder its probably only fair to mention that he has had a prolonged period of hoovering up mb

• @johnboywalker I agree and probably also the wolf in sheep’s clothing. That’s a double cunt.

• @MickTurbo

To be fair Harry Kane dropped for me and he’s scored every game since I bought him including England hattrick

The poster prob didn’t mention Kane dropping

• @Mr-Random-number
    If it starts rising again youl be back in, thats the problem

• @therock an equally baffling drop. I sold kane on the rise from that hat trick. 6 month ago that would have been a absolutely meteoric.

Maybe he needs to transfer to a non PB league and for FI to spell his name wrongly, scuppering any chance whatsoever of MB 🚀🚀🚀

@johnboywalker I agree and probably also the wolf in sheep’s clothing. That’s a double cunt.

Aye mate, I did think that's what you were insinuating. 🤔

Have a look at my reputation, I'm the only cunt on this forum with a positive post/rep ratio ... 😉

• @MickTurbo @MickTurbo Rashford is my highest dividend earner since I bought into him end of July, £31 back from a £854 holding, that’s not bad at all. That’s why his drop shouldn’t make sense In a booming market (so people say)

I also hold most of the proven historical dividend winners.

The sky is falling!

• I think the slagging people of on here should stop we’re all grown ups not kids. I understand people are concerned about losing money and rightly so. Yeah majority of people are seeing there port drop and no one quite understands why. Everyone is entitled to there opinions weather right or wrong. The thing is if you’ve seen a big rise in the last couple of months and now your seeing drops ask yourself when you had your big rise was it bigger than what your drop in value is ! I’m here for the long haul and I’ve put a good chunk of money in and must admit I’m a little concerned but think overall the market is more volatile due to the amount of new users in the last few months me included in that. I generally enjoy reading the forum and getting some general advice from the more experienced traders. Banter is good name calling from behind a screen is not. Good luck to everyone on weather u decide to jump ship or ride the waves as always remember it’s a gambling platform so believe it it not u might actually lose some money. Goodnight tomorrow is the start of a new week stay positive and you never know positive shit might just happen!

• @johnboywalker said in Rashford:

@Mr-Random-number said in Rashford:

@johnboywalker I agree and probably also the wolf in sheep’s clothing. That’s a double cunt.

Aye mate, I did think that's what you were insinuating. 🤔

Have a look at my reputation, I'm the only cunt on this forum with a positive post/rep ratio ... 😉

No you're not!

You c*** 😉

• Last October/ November I seem to remember lots of supposedly FI old timers coming out the wood work saying things like “I’ve never seen it this bad. I’m out” only for the market to go into over drive just a few weeks later. Those ppl who bailed out lost out on the huge profits that happened in the subsequent months. As johnnyboy says, FI aren’t dumb. If it keeps dropping and ppl keep leaving, they have to pull their fingers out make the game more appealing. Most likely with a dividend increase. Tomorrow, if they were to announce that after Xmas, that dividends would be increasing I imagine the market would recover almost instantaneously. That’s how quickly things can change. One announcement.

Your on thin ice calling FI’s most popular forum poster a c**t 😏 And a double one at that.

• @Mr-Random-number Very nice getting those media divs today!

• If anyone interested, factoring in the rise of 14p + profit taking along the way, I shifted a few rashfords today and the queue must have been about 18-20p deep

• @MickTurbo I’m considering halving my Rashford hold, think there might be any more spikes with the deposit bonus- pay day maybe? Or is it worth just getting rid now?

• Why would you get rid? Currently having a mare but still holding his price? Surely the only way is up?

• You say hes holding his price but I got on at £4, watched him rise to summit like £5.08 and then sink briefly back below £4, that not hiding his price in my eyes

@ChazFI123 bit of interest in him today and maybe some more to come but I've decided I can make my money work harder else where. If I have a player hitting his get out price in about 3 weeks when rash is nearing a return then thetes every chance I'll get back on, even if it's just to ride the post injury wave

• I should have perhaps said that a little different. I also bought in at 4. He then flew to 5 and imo has been a victim of the recent decline in the premium end of the market. He is struggling for form and now injured but still been bought into in the last couple of days. Media, Man u, euros.... Isn't this the time to get on?? I honestly have not i s any of my holds in the last few weeks because I read the thoughts of you and other regular forum users. Iv been sweating but listened to your logic that this downturn is/was a phase and the big boys would bounce back...?????

• I didn't IS, and he will bounce back, and already has begun 2, but hes out for a month and were in an artificial bull market where money will work very hard for u if u use it correctly. Rash's time will come in a few weeks. Prior to the announcement youd have never been able to market sell and the spread was ridiculous so its good that you followed that advice

• @MickTurbo how long did it take you to shift your Rashford's? Taken the plunge and am selling up half my holding

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.