Confused

• Why would salah go down when he’s just had an assist am I being stupid or has fi completely cut out performance

• @NewUser47384 people listing hoping to get out? Otherwise no idea

• @NewUser47384 said in Confused:

Why would salah go down when he’s just had an assist am I being stupid or has fi completely cut out performance

Probably people listing to market in the hope of selling during a good performance. It's my preferred method of not using Instant sell.

• Gone are the days of enjoying putting money into this Platform and watching it slowly grow.

• @NewUser47384 said in Confused:

Gone are the days of enjoying putting money into this Platform and watching it slowly grow.

Sadly not all of us got here in time to buy a truckload of Neymar and Pogba and sit back rubbing our hands with glee.

I tend to keep my holds for a few months and exit when I see another opportunity that will be the next focus e.g. In April I sold all my PB/IPD players to market during good match performances and then in July I bought them all back at significantly lower prices. Some of them I have since sold again, others I may continue to hold until April time all going well.

• Buy when people are selling, sell when people are buying.

That should do it nicely :)

• I think fi are getting to greedy spreads on middle range players are increasing as the market dropping. They would rather pay out on a shit player scoring in ligue1 but hey 1 year ago great product now not to sure. Gona cream a bit of n c

• @CLACKETT said in Confused:

I think fi are getting to greedy spreads on middle range players are increasing as the market dropping. They would rather pay out on a shit player scoring in ligue1 but hey 1 year ago great product now not to sure. Gona cream a bit of n c

Instant sell is a luxury fall back. FI are encouraging traders to sell to each other as is normally the case in a market situation.

• @Alpilgrim yeah agree but about 2 years ago when I started speeds were less it encouraged trading dip in n out of players. Next thing will be increase commission. B good if they did and increased divs

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.