Neymar media score as of 22:02

• 480 but looks like too little too late. Tomo maybe, although I'd expect more about rashford and the fallout of utd losing.

• If I knew I was definitely gonna be sticking around I'd probably now be depositing a couple of grand to throw straight at neymar. Hes posting some great PB with single goals already. For now tho it would be an absolute table flipper if he denied rashford tonight!

• Where are those express articles everyone was moaning at! Maybe it was an inside job after all and has been stopped on the sly lol

• @Vespasian32 hopefully they couldn't resist pog at his current price and have swapped

• @MickTurbo Every refresh is pure dread ๐Ÿ˜…

• @NallyCat said in Neymar media score as of 22:02:

@MickTurbo Every refresh is pure dread ๐Ÿ˜…

Haha another story about rash just now mate, hes over the line now I think and hopefully a decent chance of more during the week

• @NallyCat rashford has it. Could be a big mb day for neymar on the horizon if lyon get some punishment for the fans pelting him with bottles and other missiles

• @Vespasian32 I finally got back on Neymar last weekend when he scored his second and it looked like a monster PB score before it was ruled out, even when I win with him I lose because I hold quite a lot of Luis Alberto who would've got star player today. He'll probably pip a big hold of mine to MB tomorrow as well, honestly it's hard to root for the guy even as holder ๐Ÿคฃ

• @NallyCat should have another ยฃ100ish coming from ipds

0_1569194615371__20190923_002255.JPG

• @Vespasian32 Nice, dividends helping during these drops.

• @Vespasian32

Nice holding. I thought I was doing well with 425 Neymar, but thatโ€™s even better.

PSG look like they have a favourable run of fixtures coming up, so hopefully he can bang in some more big PB scores.

• @ocs123 looks like he's going to be in the running every time he scores. And his record over previous two seasons is played 37 scored 34 with 21 assists. So he's involved in more than 1.5 goals per game. Already 2 in 2 after a lengthy lay off. He is a shoe in to win the most pb this year... Just wonder by how much.

• Over ยฃ1 of dividends in around 3 months of owning him.

Thatโ€™s currently over 50% dividend yield per annun - some will say he wonโ€™t keep his current dividend rate up for a full year but Iโ€™d disagree.

• He looks like a good shout for todays MB as well unless some unexpected news occurs.

0_1569222536477_upload-bdf9b574-4816-4a72-b43a-625b48afc230

• Love him or hate him, he at least does the business....POGBA could take a leaf out of his book.

That said, one plays in the PREM and one in France

That said, you can only play what is in front of you

That said, celery is good for you....but it tastes like shit and I wont eat it

• @Milnerman Celery is absolutely disgusting, thank you kindly sir.

• @Antierror disagree, celery is way undervalued. When you fry it with carrot and onion as a base to any meal ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€

• @Vespasian32 I currently just can't see the underlying value of it. It seems a high risk compared to broccoli or spinach, which provide much more vitamin K and taste much better.

So you surely agree that celery is currently overpriced ๐Ÿ˜•

• @Antierror celery more versatile... When they inevitably increase divs on salads it will rocket (as will rocket).

• @Vespasian32

and as a Chelsea fan celery has it's own song. No other veg can beat that!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.