Rashford or martial

• With martial possibly back for the arsenal game next week and the drop on rashford today with his groin injury, what's people's thoughts on which one would possibly be a better investment?

• Rashford. Eng squad. Penalties. Injury return bounce.

Martial will need to score Monday night, he should score, but if he doesn't then what even is he? With Fred playing as good as anyone for utd in cm, hopefully Pogba gets the no. 10 role... Again if he does, he should score Monday night.

• Martial is the best striker Utd have.
    The difference between martial and rashford is that martial can actually play with his back to goal and is a better finisher.

• I’d say martial. Better striker and better finisher. United have looked shit upfront since his injury. And with Rashford injured he’ll get a good run of games upfront. Can see him scoring a fair bit this year

• @NewUser348798 said in Rashford or martial:

I’d say martial. Better striker and better finisher. United have looked shit upfront since his injury. And with Rashford injured he’ll get a good run of games upfront. Can see him scoring a fair bit this year

This is a massive year for martial, personally think he can do what sterling did last year and really reach his potential.

• Martial is the better finisher for sure, Rashford can be woeful at times.

Rashford has the England factor & MB.

But how much of a England role is debatable as he may only be an impact sub.

With Kane & Sterling absolute shoe-ins, he seems to be in a straight battle with Sancho for a starting berth.

• Martial, no question, he's 40p off his peak of a few weeks ago. United are shite but Arsenal are horrific. Fancy Martial against that back 4 next Monday. Goals and his price to rise again.

• Depends how long term you're looking for the next couple months I'd say Martial, but longer term 100% Rashford. Martial will not be Man Uniteds number 9 in 2 years time.

• Just invest in both. Simples.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.