Possible value players under 80p.

• @janner73 that is very true but looking at his SPL stats his goals and assists per performance is fairly good 7 G/A in 18 this season; whilst I accept the SPL is a pub league if he were to get a move at some point to Ligue 1 I could see him doing similar. If he was a much higher price I’d stay clear but for sub 60p he seems lower risk, or am I missing something really obviously? As I say I do hold 100 and he’s a long term hold for me.

• @Sav2000 Sorry - not saying there's anything wrong with him as a hold - just putting some context to the PB score. I think he could be a very decent player.

• @janner73 didn’t think you were just checking I hadn’t missed anything obvious before I buy more 😎

• Orel Mangala 21YO 55p VFB Stuttgart (Bund 2) midfielder
    Belguim under 21's
    Just been linked today to Arsenal, Roma, Lyon, Marseille.
    Do hold, potential growth on back of transfer links or hopefully a move.

• @StinkyT25 Came on this thread just to say the same, could be 80p by the time jan comes around if he continues to get linked to moves, especially Arsenal.

• Patrick Cutrone - 80p absolute steal at this price and only 21! Once he starts playing more he will rise very quickly

• Anyone know the deal with Flavien Tait's injury?

Could be a steal at 51p.

• Mentioned him a couple of months back but Boyata is starting for Belgium tonight. Starter for Hertha Berlin too. Only 36p.

• 69p Diogo Dalot, back from injury after international break. attacking full back that has potential to post high PB scores. Should play the EL games as soon as he's back. See him rising when he's back.

• Nico Schulz. 70p. Dortmund and Germany defender. Has,been as high as 97p. Now fully back from his recent Injury.

• Ben Davies, Tottenham, 36p
    Wales is likely going to the Euros (home game with Hungary next) and he is starting to play with Tottenham instead of D.Rose.

36p is crazy low

• At the moment, I've decided to already spend money on Rakitic 75p, Mandzukic 78p, Ibra 84p and Giroud 75p in preparation for January moves aswell as the possible MB during now and December, already murmurs in the press about all 4 movin to certain clubs.... Rakitic to Atl/Utd, Giroud to Inter/Dortmund, Mandzukic to Utd, Ibra to Bologna/Napoli.... so could get lively real soon

• Landry Dimata 52p. Out injured since Feb. Due back Jan. Age 22. Belgian. On loan from wolfsburg to anderlecht. 13g 3a in 20 games prior. Wouldn't rush to buy now due to injury and currently in non divs league. But on my watch list if he does well again when back.

• @NewUser434312 said in Possible value players under 80p.:

At the moment, I've decided to already spend money on Rakitic 75p, Mandzukic 78p, Ibra 84p and Giroud 75p in preparation for January moves aswell as the possible MB during now and December, already murmurs in the press about all 4 movin to certain clubs.... Rakitic to Atl/Utd, Giroud to Inter/Dortmund, Mandzukic to Utd, Ibra to Bologna/Napoli.... so could get lively real soon

I've no problem with your logic, but you're kinda screwed (due to age) if they don't move this window - all your eggs are going in the same basket.

Why not go for younger players who are likely to move this window & are priced around the same type of value - but if they don't move, they retain their value, rather than fall off a cliff? 🤔

PM me if you would like 1 or 2 examples.

• @Westy I saw an article suggesting he could be out until April. A player I have held for a long time and desperately waiting for him to get fit again. His price is really getting low now in comparison to a month ago. Just one to be patient with I think.

• Jamie McLaren.

Currently trading at 12p.
    Australian international.
    Playing for Melbourne City(on loan from Darmstadt)

Has scored 5 goals in last 2 games he has played.

On that form.....some club has got to take a punt on him at sometime.
    He is about 25 also.

• @NewUser446549 according to transfermarket, they bought him for 135k 2018/19

• Josh Maja - 64p - Not his biggest fan, as his departure cost us promotion from League One last season. He can be anonymous for 70 minutes, then stick a nothing chance into the bottom corner with one chance. He'll be in the Premier League at some point.

M'Baye Niang - 72p - 24 years old first team player in Ligue 1. Has scored 5 in 12 this season and pretty much nailed on for a big move if he keeps this up.

Mahmoud Dahoud - 61p - Starting to get cameo appearances for Dortmund. Massive talent and being the first Syrian born footballer in the Bundesliga will hell his MB score.

Ruben Vinagre - 69p - Absolute talent. Not fully broken into the Wolves squad yet, but will be a regular over the next couple of seasons. Also linked with Liverpool. Long term hold.

Kurt Zouma - 62p - Won't skyrocket, but at his age and the fact he's broken into the Chelsea squad, he's pretty much guaranteed to rise without having to pull up too many trees.

Kenny Lala - 60p - Wanted by clubs all over Europe. Price will shoot up in the lead up to January.

• @Ericali I convinced myself on 3 of these (not ibra) purely because they'll all most likely be in the Euros aswell, I've watched them closely for the last 3 months and they've neither dropped nor raised especially with the 3 hardly playing yet not dropping significantly, I'm quietly confident

• @NewUser434312 Manzukic has retired from international football - so won't be at the Euro's.

Giroud being at the Euro's is dependent on him getting a move in January to get some game time - Didier Deschamps said so himself.

Like I mentioned, there are younger players who are just as likely to get transfer at the same price so it's a safer option. 👍

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.