Instant sell not available

• Hi,

Could anybody assist me, I have a player in my portfolio that I placed on the sell queue a while ago, as he wasn't shifting I decided to pull him from the queue and do an instant sell.

This player then says instant sell unavailable for this player. How can I overcome this?

Cheers
    Dan

• FI can remove the IS option if too many people are trying to sell the player at the same time. Who is it you are trying to offload?

• Someone just dumped a shed load of KDB, down 8p (14p for the day). Only a goal and 2 assists I suppose this week.

• @Webbinho said in Instant sell not available:

Someone just dumped a shed load of KDB, down 8p (14p for the day). Only a goal and 2 assists I suppose this week.

That probably means the holder are selling their port. Like you said, that’s a crazy IS after all the recent market sell opportunities.

• @Brane_Ormso I am trying to sell pervis estupinan... Saw him play last year and thought he had potential as the next decent la liga full back but been quiet this season. His price has not moved at all really up or down.

• @NewUser91987 yes, these new IPOs are problematic in they have a large spread (10%!), you will be taking a big hit if you IS him. How many do you hold if you don't mind? You might be better of holding off until the spread narrows or he does something to warrant interest

• @Webbinho I have 120 of him so not to many... Wasn't sure what others thought of him so picked him up hoping he would be a hit but didn't materialise. The hit isn't massive and the option to instant sell is visible but just tells me it can't be done when you hit to do it.

• @Webbinho said in Instant sell not available:

Someone just dumped a shed load of KDB, down 8p (14p for the day). Only a goal and 2 assists I suppose this week.

Don't get those people chasing IPD and then flogging at a loss. I mean everyone (should) diversifies the risk in their portfolios and has long medium and short term holds and some IPD but some people just seem to be chasing IPD all the time and then selling and to hell with the commission. Even if the commission wipes out the IPD's.

• I have an IPD player I still cant IS and he has been on the sell queue for 2 weeks. Wasn't there something about always being able to cash out at anytime? Well not for me.

• @NewUser91987 funnily enough I was researching all the promoted IPO's just last week thinking theres got to be 1 or 2 with growth/pb potential. I got about 3/4 of the way through before I got fed up but at that point i can honestly say that the stand out player for me was pervis estupinan. Best of a bad bunch yes, but I do think hes a reasonable investment. I'm afraid I wont be buying yours off you though because I'm not gonna be putting anymore money in FI until things change, but if anyone researches them IPO's i think there will be a buyer for him before too much longer, and failing that I do think hes a decent, cheap long term hold

• I've had Mason Greenwood sat in the sell queue for 5-6 days now? since like 10 minutes after he scored, the fact he still hasn't sold despite circumstances and the club hes from, i think thats shocking, the lack of liquidity in the market is surely a problem? No wonder people are IS! had Dele alli in sell queue for 10 days, hes now lower than if i IS at the time, so i can fully understand why people would IS in the current state of the market

• @Aquarius might be something to do with him being 4p cheaper than Harry Kane

• @MickTurbo Laszlo benes was very close to getting pb mid divs yesterday

• @Ddr yes mate I posted in another thread about monchengladbach actually. Benes in the mid 200s without a goal or assist, zakaria star man on a treble day. They could be a very good PB team generally. Based on this I yesterday bought a load of Florian neuhaus who I said at the time might be a good season long bet for PB and cap app. Down a penny since, naturally 😁

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.