Not going to say dont panic do whatever u want

• I think that football index will do something for their birthday whether it be a dividend increase or a bonus. Also, i believe that even if there isn't a dividend increase then this will still be a great platform. Moreover, if u have decent knowledge and patience then you will 100% win in the long term. Guys just apply basic prinicples of trading and simply try to 'buy low and sell high'. If u choose to sell now then u are selling at a very bad/ (low) time for many of the players you own and u will see the market booming at some point in the future and probably buy them back. Whatever u think of fi its still in its early stages and remeber patience is a virtue. Are u all happy now ??????????

• "If you have decent knowledge and patience you will 100% lose"

Take it you don't work in advertising?

• @Deej.11 its clear i made a mistake and meant to say wont lose. We cant all be perfect like you

• @Deej.11

My head hurts after reading that post. I think I will take advice from someone who uses grammar and punctuation next time.

• @Jdog well said. But the โ€œwonโ€™tโ€ is badly needed in that message๐Ÿ˜„ . Tap the edit button and u can change it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• @Valhalla yes ive edited it now and altered the paragraph so it reads somewhat more nicely. Sorry i didnt know the grammar police were out today look at the rest of the comments. Sorry guys i bow down to your superior intelligence.

• @Zidave i see you're clearly such an intelligent guy. Also, my ability to put effort into grammar and punctuation in a post determines my ability to be good on football index.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.