Deposit Bonus Idea to keep the money on the platform

• Lot of people seems to be waiting on a bonus, lot of people don’t want it. As usual it’s impossible to keep everyone happy.

I’m not here too long but i experienced the bonus there was in the summer and to be fair it was just free money so not surprised people put in loads to take out even more.

I think FI should look at Deposit bonus but lock down the % of the bonus based on how long you’re keeping your money on the platform.
    Just like a usual savings/isa account if you withdraw before certain time you loose your interest.

To simplify it, the longer you keep the money in the index, the more bonus you get

Ie.

Deposit £1000/ withdrawal within a month - no bonus

Deposit £1000 /withdrawal after 3months - 1% bonus

Deposit £1000/withdrawal after 6months - 5 %

Deposit £1000/withdrawal after 12months - 10%

Deposit £1000/withdrawal after 18months - 15%

That way the bonus don’t need to have a starting or ending date and it could be eligible once a year to each player starting at the time of the first deposit since the announcement of such promotion.
    PS the length and % is just to give an idea

That’s just my idea, I’m currently on holidays and I can’t do nothing with my port so trying to stay involved in other ways lol 😂

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.