Diogo Jota

• @janner73 sometimes these are the best holds as you dont have to wait long at all for great retunrs. Also, whats the chances of a Greenwood providing you 24p in pb divs

• @Jdog football index will always be more interested in the potential though. Greenwood could become United's main man, biggest media club, an England legend. Will Jota ever be in the top 20 players in the world? Probably not. Jota is a more known quantity hence why his price is lower. Not saying it's wrong/right but the 'potential' alone will always make a player probably double their value!

• @ChazFI123 i Would say there is potential for Jota to go to a chelsea or united and be 4 quid for sure. i undertsand what your saying but jota was 1.27 at one point this season. Gotta be confident that he can easily double in price at that entry point.

• @Jdog I agree. There's also far less chance of them being a failure. I get all the hype about youth but people need to look at the likes of KDB, Salah and even Bruno to see that more often than not players are not 17/18 when they hit the top level. Most of the next batch of players to be get moves to big clubs and make the step up are those that are currently 22-24.

• @janner73 I personally think Ruben Neves is an absolute great 3 year hold, he will fair much better for PB at a team other than Wolves, 4-0 win yesterday but only 49% possession. I think he could be right up there in the future, Jota could be very good but I'm not sure he's got the class of Neves

• @janner73 yh exactly looked at what happened to ravel morrison. u know jota is a quality player but greenwood is a huge risk. What if he stops playing as well gets loaned and then united lose faith

• @ChazFI123 I'm not sure how far Jota will go, but I do think he'll get a shot at a higher level in the next couple of years - whether he takes that or not remains to be seen.
    Neves I personally think will end up at Juve running their midfield.

• @janner73 not slating Jota as a player or anything, I'm just not convinced he's top class. Wouldn't surprise me if he went to a bigger club but not as first choice. Whereas Neves, I think in 4-5 years will be at the very top of the game

• @ChazFI123 Cant argue about Neves. Having Moutinho alongside him in that midfield must be doing him a world of good too - class player and a perfect professional.

• @Jdog Greenwood will be a better player than Jota, quote me this in 5 years. I don't think he can play for anyone much better than Wolves and agree with @ChazFI123 Neves will play for one of the big boys, he is the best Wolves player easily

• Thinking the big danger we have at Wolves is if Nuno goes to a bigger club, he could make a raid on Our squad. The players have improved so much under him they might well be in favour.

• @Tom77 said in Diogo Jota:

How many players have won 2 gold days under £2 this season?

Downvoted? What?

• @FairlyNewUser said in Diogo Jota:

@Jdog Greenwood will be a better player than Jota, quote me this in 5 years. I don't think he can play for anyone much better than Wolves and agree with @ChazFI123 Neves will play for one of the big boys, he is the best Wolves player easily

Waiting for sancho hype to be peak them I’m going in on Greenwood.
    That will be the big comparison next season imo.

• Linked to Man Utd now on calciomercato.com, he may not be a world class forward but he’s sure as shit better than martial, lingard, James, pereira and Ighalo

• @Gregolocky said in Diogo Jota:

Linked to Man Utd now on calciomercato.com, he may not be a world class forward but he’s sure as shit better than martial, lingard, James, pereira and Ighalo

I’ve openly ripped into Martial on here and about his ability as a number 9, but there’s no chance that he’s worse than Jota currently. Based on what? That Jota has a couple of hat tricks this season? Take out those and he has 6 in 31 games. Yeah I’ll give you he works harder but in terms of ability there’s no chance Jota is better

• @ChazFI123 Fair enough but I disagree, I don’t support Utd or Wolves so I’m not biased.

• @Gregolocky yeah but you’ve also said Wan Bisakka is as good as Max Aaron’s who has 0 goals/assists and can’t defend so I’d probably say you’re on the other end of the spectrum! You genuinely believe if Jota had to play with Lingard/James/Mata/Pereira behind him he’d score as many as Martial has?

• @ChazFI123 I’d guess Aaron’s and AWB have same g&a each, but like I said it’s a guess. And yes I believe if both players swapped clubs Jota would excel where Martial would flop

• @Gregolocky Martial is 2 goals off Mane this season whilst having to play with those clowns every week, not saying he’s anywhere near Mané but shows how high an output he’s having this season considering the team mates he’s had around him for most this season. Don’t think anyone has ever question Martial’s ability, it’s more about his attitude/work rate, whereas I think Jota is the other side of that debate

• not owned him until just now as i saw reports linking him to united in the summer..and we all know what those rumours can lead to huge rises........plus the fact he smashed thursday night not quite sure why i aint got him before now really lol