Felix

• Looking to change up my portfolio a little, he’s the one player I don’t know what to do with... I was so happy to have some futures in him and I think between him and Havertz there is potential to reach the very top. However I see people moan about his PB value etc. I’m reluctant to get rid but what people’s thoughts who are holders??

• @G27 tbh at over £4 I can’t really think of a reason to keep hold. He’s a huge talent that could perhaps make a huge impression at the Euros but imo he’s got a fair way to fall before then.
    If you really, really believe in the player I’d sell, then buy back just before the Euros before the whole country sees him, be very surprised if you have to buy back at a bigger price than he is now.

• @G27
    I held Felix sold at the dip mid summer, made some good monies. Brought Havertz a few weeks ago and gonna hold until a good percentage increase.

Sort of answers your question...

• Keeping !! Absolutely

Like you i was so excited to have futures in him, so i made a point of watching Athletico every game this season so far. I think he has actually been quite unlucky, with his PB scores. I can think off at least 2 occasions this season, where he has like run pretty much the entire length of the pitch, round 3 or four players only to be a) taken out in or around the box (first occasion he won the Penalty and Morata missed it ) or b) stopped by a good save from the keeper in the Juve game.

He has looked lively in most of the games, been very much involved in most of the good things Athletico have done this season. The problem i think mainly that Athletico have been all over teams this season, but just have not taken their chances, soon as they sort that out, i think he will be regularly getting multiple assists and hopefully a few more goals very soon.

Also this kid has got bags of potential if he was English he would be up where Sancho is now, unfortunately his not, but being Portuguese is probably the next best thing Ronaldo retiring eventually, his got to pass the mantle of being Portugal talisman to someone, its a fair bet that could be felix when he will be what 21/22 yrs old still with loads of time on his side for future transfers etc.

For me this lad could be the best of Ronaldo and Messi rolled into one, just needs a season to develop and adapt to the new league that he is in, by the time of the Euros this yeah, i think he will be way over what is price is now.

• haha i was leaning towards the sale till the last meassage. thanks for the feedback. hes just sooo good! thats the issue i have, maybe the heart ruling the head on this one

• @Chris-C i think bernardo silva will take the role of portugals talisman to be fair. But he may be that guy one day but it could be a good few years

• imo speculators, have bought him on hype, then sold again as he has not scored in every game. when he gets a few more goals, which can only be a matter of time, his price will rocket up again... if he has a good season, he should not be far off sancho money by may?

• @NewUser160592 why would he get near Sancho though? Sancho's price has an impending summer of speculation and a probable transfer to England included in it and he's English. Plus he plays in a far more attacking system so you'd imagine this season his returns will be better even though he's playing as a winger and not a striker.

• @NewUser160592 no chance. Hes also at one of the worst clubs from a football index POV. No media and their play style doesnt score well for PB. Felix’s best hopes for FI lie in his national team performances. He will be at Athletico for a couple of years atleast and while hes there his value is very limited and in my opinion way overpriced

• @NewUser160592 A game winning goal could be the worst thing that happens for him. His underlying PB numbers are not good but once everyone see's his score with a game winning goal there will be absolutely no hiding from his poor PB. Just don't see how he can maintain that price when there's no realistic transfer in the next few years to generate any MB, and he's such a poor PB player.

• Why would he be worth more than griezmann, isak, belotti, someone tell me?

I have shares in all those players and none in Felix, persuade me to buy him.....

• There will be very little media interest in him as he has had his 'big move' so he has 0 transfer hype and will be at Atletico for at least 3 season - the huge sum they paid will deter any big clubs trying to sign him.

A striker at Atletico is unlikely to ever become a regular PB returner and he is not exactly setting the world a light so far this season.

I think at over £4 he is significantly over priced - to move any further ahead he will need to score 20+ goals a season for 3 years and gain transfer speculation to England (Atletico wouldn't sell for anything less than a huge profit so would need to be a £200mil+ transfer fee - highly unlikely).

On the plus side he is of course undeniably talented but looking at the players above him they pretty much all have ties with England to offer enhanced media buzz (other than Messi, Neymar & Mbappe who he cannot be compared to any time soon).

I don't see much substance to value him so much more than Vinicius (£2.77) & Ousmane Dembele (£2.33)

• It's all been said, he cant win a dividend so it matters not that hes a 'baller'. If I held I'd definitely be listing with the slim possibility of reviewing come the summer when he will be playing to a global audience and possibly only 1 year away from a more favourable move. I also think he'll be significantly cheaper. For likely trajectory see vin j's 6 monther

• @MickTurbo said in Felix:

It's all been said, he cant win a dividend so it matters not that hes a 'baller'. If I held I'd definitely be listing with the slim possibility of reviewing come the summer when he will be playing to a global audience and possibly only 1 year away from a more favourable move. I also think he'll be significantly cheaper. For likely trajectory see vin j's 6 monther

A quick google and his rumoured release clause is over 300 million euro’s lol, he’s stuck at Madrid until his contract runs out imo in 7 years!

Unless he becomes the second coming of messi and ronaldo combined he’s stuck.

• @G27 the only youngster with jadon who has proved he has that talent you cant teach. And i think hes far better than jadon

• @Chris-J @Tom77 @MickTurbo @janner73 @Black-wolf

I agree with the ^^^^ above for the reasons they stated.

Probably the worst hold on the index if your after PB or MB - he delivers neither.

Your basically hanging your hat on other mugs coming in behind you & buying on hype before they suss out the rules of the index.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.