Salah

• So I’ve had salah since he signed to Liverpool. I’m thinking of selling all my shares in him as I heard you can only have one player for 3 years. Would you wait out for a couple weeks and sell or does it look like his fi run has come to and end ?

• You should probably be giving us advice as you've probably been here longer than most of us.

• @Advinculas-Index What are you saying someone is not posting the truth?

• no
    Im saying
    he should probably be giving us advice as he's probably been here longer than most of us

• @Advinculas-Index
    Haha well I’ve been here since the very early days but tbh it’s changed so much in the last 3-4 months and I’ve kind of fallen out of love of this platform if I’m totally honest with you. It was a nice platform to stick money into and sit back and watch it grow and not have to do much maintenance. Now it just seems like I’m watching an episode of wolf of Wall Street 😂

• @NewUser47384 said in Salah:

So I’ve had salah since he signed to Liverpool. I’m thinking of selling all my shares in him as I heard you can only have one player for 3 years. Would you wait out for a couple weeks and sell or does it look like his fi run has come to and end ?

His run finished? He’s only 27, and the poster boy for arguably the best team in Europe. He still earns massive dividends. I’d say, along with Kane he’s one of most dependable holds in the increasingly fluctuating world of FI.
    Now Zlatan is someone who’s run of FI has finished...or has it? 😏 @ericali thinks differently with 2000 shares recently bought. That’s balls on the table stuff. 🍒

• You've been here three years but you post about as frequently as Dominic Solanke scores a league goal.

• He hasn't benefited from the slight rebound by some of the top 200. Pog and rash have both increased but Salah is still dropping. Below Greenwood now.

• @Boris999 mate I don’t need to post in a forum every minute of he day to be part of this platform. I asked a simple bit of advice so take your shit and fuck off

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.