Almada or Guebbels

• I hold 650 Almada's and to be honest was expecting him to reach a bigger price on IPO day. Am torn between selling him and investing in Guebbels as when he's fit he's in a pb league and should do well? Anyone have any thoughts

• Be patient on almada
    He’s a good price to only go one way, up

Geubbels, I hold him too but he hasn’t been fit for 2 years
    You can afford to wait with him until you have more money to invest, assuming you can’t invest in both

• i did exactly the same - i wasnt prepared to wait in the end so reinvested in players around the £1-£1.50 mark (Isak & Pinamonti)

• @Bruno-Xadas could be sat with Almada stagnant for a year though, he's looks an excellent player, Tim Vickery who is south American expert reckons he may not be ready for European football for a couple years so I am torn at the moment

• I agree a year minimum to wait on Almada. Having just signed a new contract the buying team would have to pay significant money. He's not quite yet pulling up any trees in first team football.

• @MUFC I'd just get rid. Can't be sentimental on here. Look at the facts and remember that although he could be worth 5 times more in 3 years, you could have made 10 x more on other players in that time.

• If you sell Almada, find someone else to invest in. Geubbels is starting to look like a player who is going to have his career ruined by injury. I held him about 6 months ago and got out for a small profit when it was clear there are far better options out there.

If Geubbels was say 60p...he's worth a punt. But the lad is literally never fit.

• Geubbels out for another 6 months - that'll pretty much be another season written off for him. Worrying to have so many injuries at such a young age.

• @janner73 said in Almada or Guebbels:

Geubbels out for another 6 months - that'll pretty much be another season written off for him. Worrying to have so many injuries at such a young age.

Should say allegedly. Seen a few tweets - trying to find a reliable source to confirm.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.