Albian ajeti

• Seems a FI favourite who’s not hit the ground running yet for west ham. At £0.67p and away at oxford tomorrow night might go under the radar with lots of money going on Brewster and parrot at £2 and £3 plus I’ve decided to invest £300 in ajeti

• Good move 👍

Likely to start tomorrow & he is just one injury away (Haller) from being the first choice striker at West Ham.

He has an inevitable rise in him - it's just when. 😐

• @Ericali yeah that’s part of my master plan haha IPD for a month and has 2 international games coming up as well. Hoping he starts and nets a couple tomorrow night 🤞

• Based on the game I just watched, if this bloke is worth 67p then Jamie Mackie is worth about £5.

• @Yellow yeah I sold up!!!

• @Yellow said in Albian ajeti:

Based on the game I just watched, if this bloke is worth 67p then Jamie Mackie is worth about £5.

To be fair he won't come up against the likes of Dickie and Moore that often in the Premier League. Pellegrini missed a trick really, he should have eased him in against Lindeloaf and Harry "the fraud" Maguire at the weekend rather than chucking him straight into a competitive game.

Also, Eastwood is better than De Gea based on last season.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.